A good amp

I'm a guitarist and have been playing on and off for about 3 year and have been looking for a new amp since forever I'v looked into atleast 15 amps and was just wondering what people thought of the Randal RG75G3
I love the high gain sound from mesa boogie and have been looking into all the big names Marshall Crate Ibanez i'v even gone as far as looking into line 6 (God help me)

I'm into all sorts from hard rock Nu metal metalcore and a bit of clasic rock every now and again.. so basicly I'm after an amp that'll give me a older vibe overdrive fror

Sabbath
Led zeplin
Deep purple.

then go into high gain for stuff like

Avenged sevenfold
System of a down
Metalica
Stone sour
Linkin park
Spineshank
Evanescence
Slipknot
Bullet for my valentine
KSE

just to name a few

you get the idea I'v got about £700 saved up at the min and am sort of looking for a new guitar aswell so I'm not looking to spend more than 1/2 on an amp the cheepest I'v found the randall is for £320
marshall jcm800
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Digitech Hendrix Pedal (Multi-Effects)
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Digitech GNX4 Guitar workstation
oh nevermind you don't have enough $ they're expensive but they're definetely worth it..i have a marshall mg100 and its definetely nice. it was 600$ i dont know how much that is in euros or whatever you call it
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Digitech Hendrix Pedal (Multi-Effects)
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Digitech GNX4 Guitar workstation
Quote by deluxity
try a mesa dual rectifier

I would if I could most of my favorite bands use them it's just there about £3000 by the time you get the head and cab + I'v not really got that much space in my room i should have specified that i'm looking for a combo no biger than a single 12 . I had an awersome 212 but I had to get rid of it coz it was to big for my room