Tomorrow or the next day I plan on buying a Boss DD-20. But I was just reading on other forums of a new Boss DD-20 coming out, called the Boss DD-20XL. It's the same exact thing, but with 2 more preset channels, a Swell effect, and 7 more seconds of delay. Is it worth the extra money just for the extra stuff or just get the delay now?
well ask yourself this, do you really need 7 more seconds of delay? I'm guessing no.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
7 seconds of delay...haha u might as well use a recorder and play ur riff over and over through a radio...costs much cheaper
oh sweet! with that I could play a song, leave the room, go make a sandwich, come back and hear me playing the entire song again.
that would be sick
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Well...the new one has one *swell* effect. Eh heh...get it?

I'll just go kill myself now.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
Even if you don't think it's worth the money for the XL wait.

The regular model will surely be cheaper once a better model comes out. Just make sure stores will have them in stock.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
I could buy a DD-20 for 180 at GC, but with the new one coming out, I assume more features on the pedal will mean more on the price, possibly 30+ more dollars.
either way the boss DD pedals are pretty bad sounding IMO, but yeah id wait till the new one comes out which will probably cause a price drop in the other one. but you you probably dont need 7 seconds of delay unless you are into that layering guitar parts kindof thing that super long delay is used for.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm