Hey I am writing a new tab for a Wilco Song, How to Fight Loneliness, an dI would like to use those blue chord letters where you mouseover them and you can see the finger formation. Do you know what i'm talking about? I see it in a bunch of UG tabs here annnnd quite frankly I couldn't find much about it on the stickies... so please help me out here (sorry, I = Noob)
I think you just classify it as chords instead of tab.

Then type the chord name. (?)

I dunno though.