Poll: Do chicks dig guys in bands?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do chicks dig guys in bands?
Yeah.
26 41%
No.
10 16%
uh....sorta
27 43%
Voters: 63.
Chicks dig guys in bands.

So does being in a band make you more attractive to the ladies? I think it does unless you're really fat or something.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Ok. Let's get this over with. Bend over, I've got the condoms. I'm only doing this because you asked first, and at least your in a band so I'll have something else to tell the guys..
Yes. Usually...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by myself101
So does being in a band make you more attractive to the ladies? I think it does unless you're really fat or something.

Not to women with standards.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by myself101
Chicks dig guys in bands.

You mean chicks don't like fat guys?
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by meta1militia

exactly what i was thinking
depends on her fellings...

for people that don't know what fellings are: welcome to my world
i love the people that just answer the title of the thread without actually reading it lol.... and to answer your question, yes. they eat it up.

I dont even have a real band but I have a lot of guitars so girls believe me. After all the sex, I usually kick them out before they can find out.
Quote by meta1militia

your standards are raised once you join a band
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
if the girl likes ur music, then theres already something attractive about u, but still you gotta have the looks and the personality. music is a +, but not a winner
well slutty girls will dig u if u sound good, if u suck, Richard Simmons will get more action than you.

Look good while you're in a band, and the women will flock to you, bottom line.....Drummers are sexy one way or another.
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
Quote by Musical Meds
You mean chicks don't like fat guys?

What!? nonsence!.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by shadel0rd
depends on her fellings...

for people that don't know what fellings are: welcome to my world

I'm not too sure what fellings are either. Does it have something to do with knocking down trees by chance?
Quote by Lund27J
if the girl likes ur music, then theres already something attractive about u, but still you gotta have the looks and the personality. music is a +, but not a winner

that too, that goes w/ most things like music and sports....i landed a couple chicks from hockey, drive them an hour to the rink and go out for pizza after and drive an hour back always is a plus though.
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
Quote by Muggus
I'm not too sure what fellings are either. Does it have something to do with knocking down trees by chance?

I tought it had to do with buttsecks
Quote by Musical Meds
Yeah, why are those pigs fighting?

pigs are having buttsecks!!!
i've had girls hit on me a few times after a show, but its not like they strip naked and scream for a ****ing
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
Quote by Lund27J

Couldn't have said it better myself. Plus if your band sucks I'm willing to bet it's a major turnoff
If your really popular, I.e. making lots of money, yes.

If not then no.
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
I know a guy in a band................................that will never get a girl....
it wont always make her wanna do you but it definatly helps. talent [that is if you have any] is only a plus so yea i'd say it'd increase your chance of getting laid. besides! thats one of the best ways to get approached by the girls for you shy boys
It's worked for me a few times. Cause I like my women like I like my whiskey, 12 years old and all mixed up with coke.