With the New Year here, what are everyone's music resolutions for your band, personal projects, etc? This is a good time to get into goal-setting mode!
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
To finish my cd.

No technique goals as of right now; my main issue is getting my material polished and recorded.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
To really push my limits on where i think i can be as a guitarist and as a musician. I dont want to be just another guitarist, i want to be the best musician i can be
To successfully transition my band from a made-for-radio band to a more bluesy band. I may do it discreetly, I may not.
Get better at guitar and better at singing. Learn a hella a lot more about composition, start using altered chords and modes more often and hopefully get a band together for writing stuff and just playing till I reach uni.
Mine was originally to find some more people to play with, and that is already being remedied.
Quote by im_hungry
To form a band >

same
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Play some more gigs.

Record some of my band's material before our forced disband (we're all going in different directions off to college and whatnot).

Enjoy the **** out of this summer.