The song stupid boy does not sound correct when I play it my guitar still is to high and yes I did put the capo on the first fret any advice this is getting very very fustrating but I really really want to know how to play it HELP?!
Depression has struck todays youth, and i am one of those youths that got struck by depression, look at me i'm not crying tears of joy i'm only crying tears of sadness but no one seems to care....Would anyone care if i just went and jumped off a bridge, or never came back when i went on a run? I had tears in my eyes when i looked your way, and all you did was turned and walked away.
I don't know the song and you don't tell how you got to play it the way you do. Did you get it from sheet music, perhaps a songbook, or did you get it from tabs or chords posted somewhere on the WWW.? In that case, don't dispair. A lot of it is not correct. Songbooks very often present revised versions, and tabs on the web can have any degree of accuracy, including dead wrong. Musicians on their part can make it very difficult for us to figure out what they're playing. They may downtune or use some sort of open tuning.
Maybe I can help you to figure it out, but then I'll first have to fix my Lime Wire.
I'll be back on this in a moment.
Alright, yeah I got it from two different sites, and they were both the same exact thing, plus one of the sites says that's it's from him exactly or some such...I don't know...but yeah I think he does something else then the music is telling me thanks for your help, yeah I got lime wire a while back then it just stopped working, I should probably try seeing if I can fix it because it was very useful haha.
Depression has struck todays youth, and i am one of those youths that got struck by depression, look at me i'm not crying tears of joy i'm only crying tears of sadness but no one seems to care....Would anyone care if i just went and jumped off a bridge, or never came back when i went on a run? I had tears in my eyes when i looked your way, and all you did was turned and walked away.
Don't let the web fool you, Blueeyedgal. That you found tabs of the same song on several sites doesn't mean that one source comfirms the other. It is much more likely that they are merely copies of the same post. I don't know how it's done, but tabs and chord sheets posted here on UG show up everywhere on the web. I know that they are copies because they all contain the same errors in the same places, including the spelling- and typing errors.
hmm i don't know but i just really do want to know how to play that song I look off of chord sheets the tab actually confuses me I do know how to read both but I perfer the chords
Patience blueeyed, patience. I've just removed and reinstalled my Lime Wire for the second time but it still doesn't work. As soon as my son is out of bed I'll ask him to download and mail me the file (If in the meantime I can keep myself from throwing this whole beeep computer into the moat)
OK. I've left Limewire for what it is and turned to Youtube instead. There is a really nice 6.12 minute live video clip there on which mr. Urban, to my reckoning, plays
D#, A# and F for the verses and
G#, D# and A# for the chorussus
Being a musical moron myself this means the fingersettings
D, A, E and
G, D, A with the capo on first
That is, of course, without all the subtle fills, hammer ons and pull offs that distinguish the pros from the noobs
haha yeah by far there is more that distinguishes him from me haha, in his playing skills. Thanks I will try that, and see if I can get it okay? thank you so much