what keeps you playing guitar?(or bass) cos i just cant seem to find any motivation and i have no set practice methods
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
the ability to go sit in my room and make music n play my favorite songs, and be happy.. and of course to show off
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Listen to some Alter Bridge.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
The thought of being as fast yet melodic as Satch one day.

*sigh*

*gets his guitar*
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Just the feeling that one day i can play in front of millions and people and bring people out of this musica pick and bring back real metal..... i hope
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Whenever I get in a rut, I listen to Dime, Zakk, Vai, Rhoads, whatever; any great guitar player and start to think ' I want to be as good as them' and start practicing. Eventually when you get a lick, riff, solo, whatever, down pat, you get excited, and sit down and practice more, till the rut is done.
Quote by VoltanEchoes
The thought of being as fast yet melodic as Vai one day.

*sigh*

*gets his guitar*

word

*shuts of computer*

*gets guitar*
FOR TEH BUTSECKS

nah, i don't really know, but i love waking up at 2pm and the first thing i do is grab my guitar, and i love the feel of the strings against my fingers.
Quote by CoreysMonster
word

*shuts of computer*

*gets guitar*

GAWD

Of course...

You just can't get enough of me, can you?

It's the new sig, isn't it?
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
The rush i feel every now and then when you're so into a song that you feel a part of it, normally during a crescendo, when everything you're doing is PERFECT. You hit EVERY CHORD perfectly, you're singing is spot on and the crowd loves it. That gets me up in the morning

But i haven't felt that in a few weeks not since i played at my high school

But acoustically, it's finding something i didn't think i could do and then doing it. Normally it's a cover band - they'll do a cover of a song and i'll go (very arrogantly) "if they can do it then so can i" and that keeps me going

Just the other day i learnt Cute Without The 'e' (by taking back sunday) on acoustic because i heard a band do a cover ( www.myspace.com/fallaffect - i think that's the link, check it out they did a good job and no it's not me i'm not plugging my own band here)

Mainly it's knowing that people (girls) will sit down and listen to my music over other guitarist/singers stuff - when they hear a song and want to sing it with you next time you play.

So much inspiration...

the thought that maybe i could play with Mark Hoppus one day - singing one song with him, acoustic or otherwise would be the best day ever

/you don't care but i said it anyway speech
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
To be at least good at something..
To use my talent.. (the little bit that I have)
To play my favorite songs..
It is an addiction for me to want to gain progress on the guitar..
To have a nice hobby..
To make me happy!
GAWD

Of course...

You just can't get enough of me, can you?

It's the new sig, isn't it?

I didn't even realize it was you and I never paid attention to your sig!

lol... second time I've been sigged
The buzz from playing live and the obsession with improving i have
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
listening to sepultura's chaos A.D always gets me in the mood to bang out some tunes.
i do it for the bands, creating something original and playing gigs with my mates

my band fuses grindcore, hip hop, reggae, bach style classical, indie and electronica

that's what keeps me alive, originality. keep original and you'll never stop playing
Quote by fourstringpunk
i do it for the bands, creating something original and playing gigs with my mates

my band fuses grindcore, hip hop, reggae, bach style classical, indie and electronica

that's what keeps me alive, originality. keep original and you'll never stop playing

wow, im soo curious to know what that sounds like

you got a myspace for your band??
nah not yet we're creating one this week, we didnt want to do one until we have a set written so we can gig straight away
Just playing music keeps me playing.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
probably the sense of accomplishment saying "i did that" because i know not everyone is able to.

playing guitar is probably the one thing i've been good at have been at the top of the crop around here since i pretty much started... so of course i'm gonna keep doing something i'm good at. i just want to get better, and the more i work i feel that i am.

so that's good i guess.

What are we waiting for?

Crate GT1200H --> Crate Mini-Cab 4x14"
Ibanez Gio
Cort X-2
Ibanez RG7321 7-String
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
The feeling you get after I've learned a song and start playing it with the band and it all comes together.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Knowing that I can bang out Altitudes Arpeggios to perfection. Sounds like sex to me.

ROFLOLMAOWTFBBQ!