the bassist bass looks so big on him lol, but yeah someone posted a vid of them doing Basket Case - Green Day before and it was really good

EDIT: crap! the bassist sounds way better than i do......i have a crappy bass so thats my excuse
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by myself101
the bassist bass looks so big on him lol, but yeah someone posted a vid of them doing Basket Case - Green Day before and it was really good

EDIT: crap! the bassist sounds way better than i do......i have a crappy bass so thats my excuse

that was me
Quote by myself101

hhHhAAAAhaha lol. we know his better
Quote by muSico
that was me

the guy who posted the vid or the bassist with a way better bass than me?

EDIT: ^i said he sounds better, as in tone but pfft BASS OFF WITH 9 YEAR OLD
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Jan 5, 2007,
with a little voice work, these guys could go a long way. of course, i'd wait til post-puberty to give 'em voice lessons, plus gives 'em more time to hone the instrumental skills.
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
they are born stars, i watched the interview with them on the news (its a link from the dani california vidd) and they did a really good job with it, i wish they had shown the whole video though, the interviewer was like "ok, ready for the world premiere of 'still spinning'? here it is" and then showed the intro and then stopped it.... =(.

i think we will be hearing of these guys more when they get older
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Probably not too much older. In 5 years they'll just be another high school cover band.
MG Free At Last
Quote by ljplum12
I can't even sing and play at the same time.

I can.....

Just so you know.
couple of errors but other wise good
instrumentally they're pretty solid but they need a singer
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by tommyt at Jan 5, 2007,
I'm surprised this video doesn't contain AK-47's and dogs..

You do know I'm gonna hold this against you forever..
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
My god is he playing a Geddy Lee Jazz Bass?! And he's like 9! I want a bass off with him too!
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Besides the vocals, I actually enjoyed that.

EDIT: Theyre first single, "Stop Spinning," sounds exactly like Basket Case. Well, atleast the intro. Nevertheless, they're still good.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Last edited by TechnicolorBoy at Jan 5, 2007,
Damn the bassist is solid. Im supprised he can wrok that hard when his hands are so small the drums are awsome also!!!