I need a jigsaw to build myself a head enclosure and probably a cab for my homebuilt amp. Anybody got any good suggestions?

I don't wanna go over 100 bucks really, but I can probably do 125 at the highest. Suggestions?
Good brands?
Things to avoid?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Bosch and black and Decker are probably the best ones you can get at most places

one thing is that all the ones i've had seem to not cut at a 90 degree angle, the blade wonders a bit
Official member #3 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join. Luthier's only .
I like this one

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Portable+Power+Tools&pid=00917255000&vertical=TOOL&subcat=Sabre+Saws&BV_SessionID=@@@@1120000374.1167994393@@@@&BV_EngineID=cchfaddjkllkllecefecemldffidfki.0

It's got a sturdy base so you can cut a good 90 as long as you use good blades. Many jigsaws that cost much more, like makita, don't have a sturdy base so you end up with the problems that givemeaname had.
Not taking any online orders.
Thanks guys!
I'll be using it for making finger jointed connections. This should work right? I'm gonna get a good rasp too to shape the slots.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.