Page 1 of 3
don't?
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
I always thought it'd be cool to die in a heist.
...and I feel nothing, am I better yet?
ummm ok, so many suicide threads. i suggest a ak-47 to the head and have your dog with you to make it seem like he killed you
Do it in front of as big a crowd as possible, and bring some people you dislike with you.
drive a golf buggy off a cliff

EDIT: actually a burning golf buggy would be better
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Take some chewing tobacco. Squeeze-dry all of the nicotine out of it. Let it sit and mildew over 2 days. Then, put it in your coffe and drink it. You will be extremely high for a few seconds and feel really good. Then, you'll just die. Nicotine overdose.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Last edited by Haha, Crackhead at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by The_G_String
ummm ok, so many suicide threads. i suggest a ak-47 to the head and have your dog with you to make it seem like he killed you

Is that your recurring theme for tonight?

I like it.

Yea...I don't think you plan on actually killing yourself so...yea.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
if your going to jump off something make sure you do a backflip
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
rent a limo with all the people you hate have a little party in there ask the driver if you can drive a little bit and drive off the grand canon and have a dude film it and put it on you tube. it will make the featured videos
Quote by VoltanEchoes

Is that your recurring theme for tonight?

I like it.

Yea...I don't think you plan on actually killing yourself so...yea.

pretty much lol. tomorrow will be the glock with a monkey
Quote by The_G_String
rent a limo with all the people you hate have a little party in there ask the driver if you can drive a little bit and drive off the grand canon and have a dude film it and put it on you tube. it will make the featured videos

*falls out of chair laughing hysterically*
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
1. put on some (insert shitty emo band...e.g hawthorne heights, my chemical romance)
2. write bad poetry about how nobody gets you
3. put down poetry and start to write a goodbye letter where you again state that nobody gets you (make sure you get lots of tear stains on the paper)
4. pick up razor blade
5. check room to make sure there's no one there to stop you
6. check room to make sure there's no one there to stop you
7. check room to make sure there's no one there to stop you
8. cry for a while and put down razor
9. decide you wont do it afterall because you're a big emo pussy and instead come on UG and annoy everyone else with useless posts like this one
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar"
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Guitar0player
Attach jet engines to a car and make an impresion of Dare Devil.

like he can find a couple million dollars to buy jet engines> or he could go into a air force base with a ak-47 and his dog and try to jack a couple?
Quote by The_G_String

Second thread I've seen today, with you suggesting an AK-47 to the head and blaming the dog...

Obsession??
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by guitaristdave
Second thread I've seen today, with you suggesting an AK-47 to the head and blaming the dog...

Obsession??

hey it could work
Quote by Beau W
i know how he feels, i killed myself once

I know, man. I do it all the time.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I know, man. I do it all the time.

you're stupid, you can't kill yourself "all" the time, you can only do it twice...
Quote by soulflyV
isnt that a tad...............impossible????

yes probably, but some else could film it
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Quote by Beau W
you're stupid, you can't kill yourself "all" the time, you can only do it twice...

You can in Mexico.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Craigo you're my hero, pointing at your sig is enuf said.

Quote by Cardboard
How about go repost this somewhere on myspace and leave us alone ? ^^

And alone you shall be left.
Page 1 of 3