Page 1 of 2
(country voice)when im next to a partner in the tolet i always say "howdy partner"(/country voice). other than that if i really have to go i bend down half way so my ass is above the tolet and let her rip.
Quote by The_G_String
(country voice)when im next to a partner in the tolet i always say "howdy partner"(/country voice). other than that if i really have to go i bend down half way so my ass is above the tolet and let her rip.

wow that post didnt involve Ak-47's or blaming it on the dog.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
"don't you hate it, when you go to the bathroom, and theres no toilet paper?"
Quote by нαиd of вlood
wow that post didnt involve Ak-47's or blaming it on the dog.

even though i started useing it like 30 min ago its gotten old already
Urgh, when there's other people in cubicles and you fart, or they fart, the most awkward thing ever, I try not to laugh though...

And I check if there's toilet paper BEFORE I do something.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Beau W

That's the joke.....

Simpsons FTW.
Terms and Conditions apply.
wun too free with this issue.

If I did have to, I would have my arse cheeks hovering above the bowl.

Also, when I was a kid, I was in the macca's bathroom and I looked inside the bowl and someone left a large chocolate mcflurry down there, I was wayyy too good to piss on that.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by duggyrocks
I hate taking a crap in the toilets in shopping centres etc. because you can hear other people craping, and you have to try not to fart. The worst situation is when somebody knocks on the door.

Discuss.

I don't mind. I always try to leave the toilet in a worse condition than when I found it. You know, shit all over the place, clogged up with toilet paper etc.......

Man..........I'm a dick.....
I just took one, worst thing ever. There was only 2 cubicles, so I had to wait for a spot. One of he guys in there had diahroea (sp?), not a pretty sound. I didn't go in after him, I gave that spot away, for obvious reasons. I put my 2 hands on the bowl (if it's clean, if it's not I lay down some sheets) and proceed.

Ever notice the way you can tell what type of shit the person next to you is doing? Like "Hmmmmm!" is a big one, possibly some constipation, and "Uhhhhhhhhh!" is a rough, spikey poo, that's hard to pass and contains nuts/corn.

Holy Shit! I'm way too interested in this subject! *Punches self in the face*
i just dnt take shits in public places or school. i wait till i get home
Quote by Lethal.7

I usually do that, but sometimes you just feel like the f*uckin shit's about to ceap out of ur ass and u just have to go send them browns to the super bowl.
Quote by Lethal.7

American Pie, anyone?
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
I don't mind it. Fart loudly and then you can guarantee the other people are enjoying it less. I just hate the fact the toilet paper is shit.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
When I'm in school...I try my hardest to wait till it's over, but when I do use the school's I hover my buns, and let her rip!
Quote by Beau W

"It's funny because it's true!"
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I usually do that, but sometimes you just feel like the ****in shit's about to ceap out of ur ass and u just have to go send them browns to the super bowl.[/QUOTE

haha, larry the cable guy movie.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

To threadstarter, what do u mean try not to fart, thats the best bit. You can see if anyone laughs and finds amusement in it
Did it once at Stone Mountain in Georgia and actually had people exiting complaing about how horrible it was. Ever since, I try not to.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mensroom

I really think it depends on the facility. The nearest Target, for example, always keeps its restrooms clean, the locks all work and the doors are properly aligned, there is always sufficient toilet paper, and the piping has plentiful capacity to prevent clogging. Its Wal-Mart counterpart's bathrooms, on the other hand, are the polar opposite.

I don't like going at school because no one has yet grasped the concept of flushing. The entire restroom, while clean, almost always has an unpleasant odor due to the toilets and their contents.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
In response to whomever says they stop when someone walks in, it annoys the shit out of me when people do that, because if I'm going to take a shit as well, it makes me uncomfortable.

Picture it, two guys, in stalls next to each other. Complete silence. It's like a damn western showdown. Who's gonna rip ass or drop the load first? Personally, I shoot first, speaking metaphorically. Or I suppose it could be literally, depending on what I ate the day before.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
^ Yeah, but my farts are more embarrassing than the next guys...trust me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
another thing is the shatty cheap ass toilet paper they put there. its always only 1 ply but it either has the physical properties of sandpaper, or its so thin it falls apart when you touch it.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
hey... atleast theyr cleaner than my ****ing school toilets.. and who cares if you fart... its gonna smell like ****en shit anyway, hey?
/wtf do these /words after sentences mean?
/spam
/gaythread??
I don't really care. Everyone who is in the bathroom is releasing some form of bodily waste, so it really doesnt bother me one bit. I've never been to any dirty bathroom as well. :p

It's not like some guy is gonna go up to you and go "Hey man, did you just take a shit!? OMG you're disguisting!!" and make you feel embarrassed. It's a restroom. Use it...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Finally, a thread in the pit I've never seen before!

I hate going for a dump in public loos. It's even more worrying in Cambridge because every stall is equipped with a syringe, razorblade and sharp object disposal unit. I'm deadly serious. Pics? I'll take my camera with me next time I'm in town.
Quote by <CJ>
another thing is the shatty cheap ass toilet paper they put there. its always only 1 ply but it either has the physical properties of sandpaper, or its so thin it falls apart when you touch it.

Just wondering though, has anybody ever whacked off in a public restroom? I've thought about it, but never actually got to it...
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by headbanger408

Just wondering though, has anybody ever whacked off in a public restroom? I've thought about it, but never actually got to it...

Orgasm. Loudly.
At school I would only do it if I really was about to burst and didn't have 5-10 minutes to leave school and go home. Otherwise, I'd just leave school and go home...I don't care if I have to skip school, I'm not using their nasty toilets to take a dump. The thought of having to sit on the toilet which 100s, maybe 1000 different asses have sat on is sickening, not to mention the embarrassment of having to be the guy who you walk in and see his feet under the stall. Anyway, I haven't done it in about 4-5 years, and that was because I was about to explode, so I just went to the nurses office and used that toilet, because it was in a separate room.
Last edited by OpposingForce at Jan 6, 2007,
I've never used the school's/college's crapper to have a dump...I chose the crapper at the bus station above that one I was that desperate.
I can't do it in a public toilet, especially at school. I'm always under the pressure of limited time, and I can't relax and do it properly. So I have to remain constripated until I get home.
I never do it in public toilets no way! And yeh what happens if theirs no paper when uve aleady done it!!!! I mean what do you do?!?!?!?!!?!?

The papers so thin anyway you need to layer like 5 of them to stop your fingers going up ya arse.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Page 1 of 2