what equipment did radiohead use in the likes of Kid A and amnesiac?? ive got a college report and i cant find out what they used, like cubase or what???!!!

the only reason i posted this here was because no one is ever in the radiohead thread...

if you help i will pay you in kind
In/Rainbows
www.guitargeek.com I believe will have your answer. could even be .org If none work type guitar geek in google

edit - oh you mean software? my fault, i didnt read the thread properly. I do not know about that and believe you will have a hard time finding out. Sorry
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by IamIronMan88
end yourself.

you can always use my way of killing yourself.

the ak-47 tied to a dog and shoot yourself duck tape the gun to the dog. everyone will think the dog did it
Quote by The_G_String
you can always use my way of killing yourself.

the ak-47 tied to a dog and shoot yourself duck tape the gun to the dog. everyone will think the dog did it

I like how you tie the duck tape after you shoot yourself.

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
how would the dog pull the trigger? why would the dog duck tape a gun to itself? what would be the dogs motive?

so many flaws.........

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
actually it only does radiohead stage performances such as guitars....no computers soft/hardware
In/Rainbows
when did i tell you to shut up? i think someone needs a little nap
In/Rainbows
ok, i dont have to do radiohead i just thought it would be original, are there any other bands worth noting tht use computers in there songs/compositions/live shows. if you do this i will.........lick jam from your mothers toes
In/Rainbows