Page 1 of 4
share experiences from your school bathrooms.

things like games such as who can piss the farthest away from the urinal. and other stupid crap. is anyone else shame to take a dump in school. fights? and what not
Quote by The_G_String
shut up i have good ideas

No your just a piss ass 12 year old who sounds like he/she is going through toilet training. Sir I have lost all respect for you.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Quote by Beau W
but yes... i have gone to the toilet before

i laughed out loud
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by Jakester
i laughed out loud

cool! i didn't know i could make people do that!
Quote by Guitar_Master92
No your just a piss ass 12 year old who sounds like he/she is going through toilet training. Sir I have lost all respect for you.

whatever you can leave
Ye olde fling teh wet toilet paperz at teh roof!

Giggling at kids with their pants around their ankles.

I tried pissing as HIGH as I could.

Once we played indoor soccer.

This one time, a frog was in the girls bathroom, so there was a million guys in there to see the awesome show.

and to gaze upon the frog too....
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 5, 2007,
i remember in primary school if someone was on the toilet people would try and see who it was and just laugh their arses of at them until they came out trying to throttle you ( this is when the running starts )

also climbing over the tops of the cubicles (i dont know why) was popular, kinda like leap-frog. i was small in primary school and once i remember actually fitting underneath the locked door to unlock it cos some noob locked it and climbed out....

Quote by Rankles
Quote by Jakester
i remember in primary school if someone was on the toilet people would try and see who it was and just laugh their arses of at them until they came out trying to throttle you ( this is when the running starts )

also climbing over the tops of the cubicles (i dont know why) was popular, kinda like leap-frog. i was small in primary school and once i remember actually fitting underneath the locked door to unlock it cos some noob locked it and climbed out....

i remember people lookin over the cubicles
Quote by The_G_String
whatever you can leave

Look at all your posts you noob... there ****ing stupid, you need a life, other than acting like an idiot and messing up the pit. We are messed enough as it is.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Quote by Guitar_Master92
Look at all your posts you noob... there ****ing stupid, you need a life, other than acting like an idiot and messing up the pit. We are messed enough as it is.

like i said u can leave. the pit is for stupid and imature threads idiot
Quote by The_G_String

Is that what you thought when you joined? Buttsecks is nice, but pissing and shitting in toilets, and every one of your posts being about an ak47 and a dog. That really doesn't make you look very good. Whatever I'm done arguing, you will notice yourself what your stupidness is doing.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
almighty Guitar_Master92, he is right its his thread u shouldnt be spamming it u spammer, spammers like you mess up the pit you ****ing spammer, spammers should go spam there way to death u spammer..... sorry for spam

Quote by Rankles
Quote by Jakester
almighty Guitar_Master92, he is right its his thread u shouldnt be spamming it u spammer, spammers like you mess up the pit you ****ing spammer, spammers should go spam there way to death u spammer..... sorry for spam

You just spammed..

<_< buttsecks?
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Quote by Guitar_Master92
Is that what you thought when you joined? Buttsecks is nice, but pissing and shitting in toilets, and every one of your posts being about an ak47 and a dog. That really doesn't make you look very good. Whatever I'm done arguing, you will notice yourself what your stupidness is doing.

Buttsecks?
We can have a 3 way Buttsecksathon. Maybe we can raise money for the anal charity's.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
I remember a few guys getting caught jackin' it in high school. Not by me, I still laughed when I found out. One thing that happened to me was last year before the start of school, I got caught without toilet paper... When I tried to ask the guy in the cubicle next to me for some paper, I got no response. Then I heard him flicking through what sounded like some kind of magazine, then the usage of an unusually large amount of toilet paper, then leaving me with nothing.

Lucky I had my bag, so I was forced in the end to use one of my unimportant bits of work.
Quote by Guitar_Master92

Buttshecks IS nice
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Quote by Guitar_Master92

finaly he left god what a party pooper just incase if he comes back. i dont care if it doesnt make me look good they're so many people in this forum its hard to become "good" or popular. so i really dont care.
my friend told me in his school everyone was quiet doin maths and suddenly a big shout came from the toilets sayin "BOMBS AWAY!" true story, but it turned out the guy was just throwing toilet paper over the cubicle wall thingy.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
Once in primary school, i was standin there pissin, and the dude next to me looks over, checks out my weenie and says "Buttsecks?"
I was expecting to see the words, "AK-47" and "dog" in this thread...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by pinkzep52
taking shits in the urinal

always a fun thing to do

id be afraid someone would walk in
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Me an some mates (aged 12) would piss all all over the toilet sea, then onto the cubical walls, then we would stick toilet paper to the wall. Then we closed the cubical door and pissed all over it. No one would get in without a piss fest. Then we would put people P.E. Kit in the urinals, and drench them.
i have a bad one. ok one monring i had to crap realy bad so i walk(edit:run) to the bathroom and when i get in happly no one inside. so i check the stalls for tolet paper. i look at all of them even the handicap stall. NO tolet paper but i had to go real bad. so i went after i was done i was like "ok what do i do now" so im like i'll risk it. so i go the whole day with my ass being wiped. thank god none of my teachers knew.i smelled like crap the whole day i had to flex my ass so it would come out. untill recess me and my friends were playing cards and one of them was like wtf is that smell. i told them that i used the crapper and didnt wiped. i still get teased till this day about that.
OMG there is this one retarded kid at our school i dont know why he is there he doesnt learn anything its just a waste of his time when he could be learning life skills in a special school... but anyway, this is so ****ing hilarious...

every friday we go to friday sport its all sorts of sport each week and he went to Golf, and when they were about to leave one of the kids went up to the teacher and said that the retarded kid had had an accident in the toilets...

so the teacher goes to the toilets not knowing what to expect and opens the door to see Poo.....all.....over.......the........floor....and.....walls.........

AND THE TEACHER HAD TO CLEAN IT UP!!!!!! AHHHHHHH HAHAHAH its funny cos we bag him out when he walks past and hes like not happy cos hes getting teased by 15 yr old kids lol

also my friend walked into the toilets while the kid was masturbating in the sink...... *vomits, yet laughs at friend*

pretty sick stuff

Quote by Rankles
Quote by guitaristdave
I was expecting to see the words, "AK-47" and "dog" in this thread...

it has gotten old mate. i'll think of something else maybe monkeys with glocks
Quote by The_G_String
i have a bad one. ok one monring i had to crap realy bad so i walk(edit:run) to the bathroom and when i get in happly no one inside. so i check the stalls for tolet paper. i look at all of them even the handicap stall. NO tolet paper but i had to go real bad. so i went after i was done i was like "ok what do i do now" so im like i'll risk it. so i go the whole day with my ass being wiped. thank god none of my teachers knew.i smelled like crap the whole day i had to flex my ass so it would come out. untill recess me and my friends were playing cards and one of them was like wtf is that smell. i told them that i used the crapper and didnt wiped. i still get teased till this day about that.

heheh, he didn't wipe!
Quote by The_G_String

sais the damn dec 06er... -_- i think u are the one who should get the hell outa here u damn prick
Quote by Jakester
OMG there is this one retarded kid at our school i dont know why he is there he doesnt learn anything its just a waste of his time when he could be learning life skills in a special school... but anyway, this is so ****ing hilarious...

every friday we go to friday sport its all sorts of sport each week and he went to Golf, and when they were about to leave one of the kids went up to the teacher and said that the retarded kid had had an accident in the toilets...

so the teacher goes to the toilets not knowing what to expect and opens the door to see Poo.....all.....over.......the........floor....and.....walls.........

AND THE TEACHER HAD TO CLEAN IT UP!!!!!! AHHHHHHH HAHAHAH its funny cos we bag him out when he walks past and hes like not happy cos hes getting teased by 15 yr old kids lol

also my friend walked into the toilets while the kid was masturbating in the sink...... *vomits, yet laughs at friend*

pretty sick stuff

It's like Dumb and Dumber, only for real. I feel sorry for that kid.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by The_G_String
it has gotten old mate. i'll think of something else maybe monkeys with glocks

You said that already. Shutup, your ideas suck.
honestly i feel like my IQ has dropped since i started reading this thread..how ****in dumb do u have to be? XD

my stories include: paintball, fire in the trash-can, wet toilet-paper on the walls+celling+people using the urinols and crappers, pissing in trash-cans, and putting people's clothes in all of these. beat that biatches
Quote by AdayTripper
You said that already. Shutup, your ideas suck.

you shut up im just trying to tell people my ideas if you dont like then dont say nothing. for people like you i really dont care what you have to say
Quote by The_G_String
you shut up im just trying to tell people my ideas if you dont like then dont say nothing. for people like you i really dont care what you have to say

Ok. You're still unoriginal, and unfunny.
Page 1 of 4