Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by The_G_String
the kind you get from a store

Don't be a wank.

You might get a better response to this thread if you moved it to a different section of the site.
Terms and Conditions apply.
www.guitargeek.com

edit - I checked on there but couldnt find it, but it wasnt a thorough check. Sorry.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by The Postman
Hey bitch its not on there!

So for someone who claims My chemical Romance are "Emo Scum! BURN!" you still decided to check it out? Wow, your either a closet My Chemical Romance fan and hence "emo scum" or very inept with your choice of words. Whatever the result, you seem to lower the IQ of UG.

Congratulations

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
sigh. Try the celebrity rig thing on the proper section of the site. This is for non-guitar related chat.
Quote by The_G_String
the kind you get from a store

again, the goddamn noob gotta be a damn prick.. u sir, are a moron!
^ i bet u must be the guitar guy from the school bathrom threads friend. just shut up u leave. and for something new
"Welcome to the pit expect stupid stuff"
Quote by thebassmaster
So for someone who claims My chemical Romance are "Emo Scum! BURN!" you still decided to check it out? Wow, your either a closet My Chemical Romance fan and hence "emo scum" or very inept with your choice of words. Whatever the result, you seem to lower the IQ of UG.

Congratulations

Guitar geeks doesnt have that many bands so i doubt theyll have Mcr, asswipe
Quote by The Postman
Guitar geeks doesnt have that many bands so i doubt theyll have Mcr, asswipe

They only have quality bands and some retarded like blink182 and that kind of bands
Quote by The_G_String
^ i bet u must be the guitar guy from the school bathrom threads friend. just shut up u leave. and for something new
"Welcome to the pit expect stupid stuff"

wel, this is a guitarforum, so ofcourse im "the guitar guy" and yeah, from ur other gay thread.. and u suck at spelling, and u just failed at life.. and SHUT THE **** UP U DAMN NOOB DEC 06!!!!

and its not a forum for just stupid stuff.. its a "free chat" forum, so.. sorry.. if u expect to just find some random shit then go and subscribe at some shitty forum for kids like u!
Last edited by magvol at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by magvol
wel, this is a guitarforum, so ofcourse im "the guitar guy" and yeah, from ur other gay thread.. and u suck at spelling, and u just failed at life.. and SHUT THE **** UP U DAMN NOOB DEC 06!!!!

so what if i suck at spelling you did get the point so if you got the point of what i just said you clearly understand what im saying so dont complain about my spelling. so what if i join dec 6 doesnt make me any different than any one else except the joining date. by the guitar guy i meant the dude in the other thread. think before you type.
Quote by The_G_String
so what if i join dec 6 doesnt make me any different than any one else except the joining date.

you should just have known....

and you could have helped him instead of saying "the one you get in stores" or whatever u said.. and dont use THE PIT as an excuse for acting like a dick
Last edited by magvol at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by magvol

and its not a forum for just stupid stuff.. its a "free chat" forum, so.. sorry.. if u expect to just find some random shit then go and subscribe at some shitty forum for kids like u!

i said for stupid thread because most of the threads in here are stupid and pointless but they are funny and worth reading sometimes.
btw, i didnt find any on theire website.. but i u go to mychemicalromance.com and see if they have a forum, maybe someone can tell u there?
Quote by magvol

and you could have helped him instead of saying "the one you get in stores" or whatever u said.. and dont use THE PIT as an excuse for acting like a dick

i can act how ever i like i dont care if im being a dick or not. im not breaking any rules so who cares.
who cares? the peoples who starts threads to get answears to theire quiestions and get stupid answears like that... but i aint gonna use my time to argue anymroe with u.. ill rather go do something else..
Quit using The Pit as a stupid excuse to be a moron The_G_String. It is an off-topic, or 'other' guitar related section of the forum.
If they want a serious answer perhaps they should go to the right thread? Isn't there a forum for this things and ALSO a forum for emo/pop-punk. Try there or shut the hell up.
Quote by Izz
If they want a serious answer perhaps they should go to the right thread? Isn't there a forum for this things and ALSO a forum for emo/pop-punk. Try there or shut the hell up.

thats the reason why im acting like a dick so shut up. AdayTripper and magvol
gotta agree with Izz, but still there are some ppls posting in the pit because they dont know what other forum to put the threads in
they run their guitars through this first
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
And if they don't know they should go to the newcomer forum to learn that. Otherwise they can be expected to be flamed. And in the pit most genuinly dislike bands like MCR and I can't blame them.
Quote by The_G_String
thats the reason why im acting like a dick so shut up. AdayTripper and magvol

lol.. cant u just leave the forum or shut the **** up when u know that u just got owned?? noone here likes you, so pls go and learn how to wank or something u shitkid
Quote by Izz
And if they don't know they should go to the newcomer forum to learn that. Otherwise they can be expected to be flamed. And in the pit most genuinly dislike bands like MCR and I can't blame them.

I understand. We're referring to the lame, unfunny guy who won't stop making stupid posts, or threads. Then blames it on the fact that The Pit already has stupid stuff in it.
and to threadstarter: u should maybe concider to CLOSE this thread since its so damn off topic? and post in another forum..
Quote by The_G_String
LOOK AT ME, IM GAAAAY

yes you are

edit: there you go, now go find something better to do. before i eat u alive.. yes.. i eat peoples! thats why i dont have so many friends, ......left!
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Last edited by OneHappyCamper at Jan 5, 2007,
go **** yourself my chemical romance loser fag tit pits go suck a lickin wick
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Quote by mEtAlORc
go **** yourself my chemical romance loser fag tit pits go suck a lickin wick

.... you lost me after pits. Any point in that? At least onehappycamper was amusing.

People on UG are not as creative as they used to be.

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
^

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Page 1 of 2