Page 1 of 2
It winds me up the way it's so over dramatised. The way they boost the players already inflated ego when they're doing well, the way they all join hands to 'pray' for the contestant, the way they try to involve the audience as though it's a football match, the way the audience cheer wildly whenever they get a low box and then how they still applaud when the player cocks up it...and most of all, they way they make it out as though it's skill even though it's 100% luck.

Nah...don't like it.
The people on that programme are all such shits. It is addictive though
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
I prefer the game on those quiz box machines you get in pubs.
I agree with Baronvon. They're like: "if only you'd had the courage to go on" and i'm like what the ****, it's a game based on luck and greed, What's courageous about that?!
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
game shows that you can sorta "participate" in are better, you have to just sit there and watch deal or no deal...
Its such a stupid game. It could be finished within 1 minute if they just pick the boxes in a row instead of dragging it out over however long it is. I do hope its only about 20 minutes long otherwise thats just ridiculous. My girlfriend loves it so i have to put up with it occasionally and i just get bored so quickly, its not at all interesting.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
I hate the people who go on it. They are generally tools.

"Ooh, I'm getting a feeling from box 18 Noel"...

Wank...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
'deal of no deal'

its just a game based on luck
no skill involved at all
but has loads of tension in it and is indeed addictive.
Quote by alliwant
I hate the people who go on it. They are generally tools.

"Ooh, I'm getting a feeling from box 18 Noel"...

Wank...

yeah what a load of bollox..this chinese burd last night had a 'system'. she ended up with 700 quid.
They all talk about strategy. Its so random, you open boxes, you get offered a rough average, you either take it or turn it down and then continue.

The gambling Machines and the ITBOX games of it are fantastic though. Took £60 from gambo along with countless mega streaks and £20 from Itbox a couple times.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
I hate it, for a whole list of reasons. I can't believe people watch it. Eurgh.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Its the only game show that requires absolutely no skill whatsoever

You could go from 1-20 in numerical order and have the exact same chance of winning 250 k

its just about banking the right time, which never ever happens

yet, im completely addicted :|
I didn't understand it at first an I hated it.
Then I learnt how to play/the rules and I hate it even more.
Haha my mum and gran will be in the audience when they're filming on the 11th January

I dunno when it'll be shown though....
I can't stand it, I want to punch Edmonds in the face; "It's the banker. Now, he's been watching you. He's smart. He's going to make an offer, it's your choice if you take it" five minutes of contestant mumbling into phone and thinking they're being thoughtful "Oh well done! That was a clever choice!"
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I heard a rumour that Noel tried to chat up one of the female contestants backstage by using the line: "So... Deal, or no deal?"

Sends shudders down my spine.
Quote by fourstringpunk
Its the only game show that requires absolutely no skill whatsoever

You could go from 1-20 in numerical order and have the exact same chance of winning 250 k

its just about banking the right time, which never ever happens

yet, im completely addicted :|

+1
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by sixteen times
I heard a rumour that Noel tried to chat up one of the female contestants backstage by using the line: "So... Deal, or no deal?"

Sends shudders down my spine.

I died a little inside when i read that

-Matthew Arnold

I've had the misfortune to watch it a couple of times. It seems to be a show dominated by slappers called Kerry or men called Barry who have their slapper girlfriends (called Kerry) in the audience looking very nervous.

Complete rubbish. No skill involved whatsoever.
I hate it, but I still watch it far too much. What's going to happen is going to happen who gives a shit! They're all a bunch of bankers. (No pun intended)
i like it, but it gets kind of boring pretty quick. i mean its really repetitive and doesnt require any skill.

i prefer shows where they ask questions, or that at least require you to do more than just pick a number.
who the hell is noel edmonds?

you all mean howie mandel right?
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
^^there might be a different version in the UK or canada or something. thats what i figured they were talking about.
Quote by Nole07
who the hell is noel edmonds?

you all mean howie mandel right?

It's different in the UK. The game is basically the same though, we just have a different presenter.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Baronvon
It winds me up the way it's so over dramatised. The way they boost the players already inflated ego when they're doing well, the way they all join hands to 'pray' for the contestant, the way they try to involve the audience as though it's a football match, the way the audience cheer wildly whenever they get a low box and then how they still applaud when the player cocks up it...and most of all, they way they make it out as though it's skill even though it's 100% luck.

Nah...don't like it.

actully the skill is to know when to DEAL OR NOT TO DEAL, but it is a good show I like it
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I died a little inside when i read that

I think we all did.

Why Noel...? Why?!
I mean, look at this sexy thing:

-Matthew Arnold

Page 1 of 2