Page 1 of 2
I know i will get called forthis but i just need to get an opinion...

OK so from 12th october all the way through till 23rd of december ive been in hospital
cause i broke my leg really badly and had to be on traction. While i was there i had this sorta thought 'itd be cool to be a nurse' and now i want to be a nurse...but does that kinda make me a sissy or not...i just need an opinion, no flaming
Yeah dude, that's kind of a job i picture a woman doing..But, if you wanna do it, do it...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Think about it, you'll probably one of few male nurses at your hospital.

You'll be surrounded by female nurses.

You may be called a fag/sissy/etc., but at least it won't be a sausagefest...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Two words:
Gaylord Focker

hell id rather be ben stiller than YOU
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
No. Doesn't it just mean you are more secure?

And get good pay.

secure?? i dont get what you mean??
Hell, if you wanna be a nurse, just go for it. Stereotypes only remain stereotypes as long as people are afraid to break them, so just ignore all those ignorant people and go for it. How's the leg these days?
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Go for it, man... After all, a job is supposed to be something you enjoy doing a lot.
Don't worry about what others think.

Quote by andyscoot
secure?? i dont get what you mean??

I think he means confident
thanks for your comments, i noticed ony one bad comments but hees a jackass anyway
you will get to hang out with many female nurses...so you help people, get paid for it, and perhaps get play for it.
=deportivo=

"so this guy woke up with 6 different girls on 6 days of the week?"
"yea, isn't that crazy?"
"he must be god"
"...and on the seventh day he rested"
^ He wasn't insulting you, jerkoff. Gaylord Focker was a male nurse. How was it an insult?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
^ He wasn't insulting you, jerkoff. Gaylord Focker was a male nurse. How was it an insult?

Coz ur gay! PwNeD!111!!!

Im so clever

If you want to be a male nurse, thats fine. I bet there will be some people who will prefer to have a male nurse anyway.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
You'll get called a fag and stuff by people, but if its what you wanna do.

PS I'm sorta in the same situation (slightly less) i work on a Womens department in a clothes shop, (i was put there by management, i didn't choose) But dude, 3 guys, about 25 girls, (1 guys ginger with glasses, the other one i thinks gay). I'm not what you call a player, but you don't have to be with those odds.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You have a small penis and will never satisfy a woman.
There's nothing wrong with male nurses..
... people tend to decide they want to work in hospitals after they spend a lot of time in hospital, that's just something I've noticed. yup.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
but the thing is, ive not told my parents, and my parents already think im gay because ive never had a gf si guess i shouldnt tell them untill i do
Quote by andyscoot
but the thing is, ive not told my parents, and my parents already think im gay because ive never had a gf si guess i shouldnt tell them untill i do

you're parents think you're gay?
Quote by Beau W
you're parents think you're gay?

well they have doubts that im straight anyway, ther constantly asking me if i like girls etc...
Go for it more people should break the gender stereotyping of certain proffessions.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
i don't see why you want to wash people

oh ya...i forgot to mention, your definately going to think im gay/ a kiddy fiddler when i say this, id rather work on the childrens ward, because i think chilren are more honest and i think kids are funny anyway....

oh and btw its not exactly washing people, or it wasnt when i was there lol
My brother is a male psychiatric nurse and the opportunities for men to rise up to managerial positions and stuff are really good. It's a great career choice for a man at the min. Go for it mate. Who cares what anyone else says! when ur head of nursing in a hospital or simething you'll be the one flaming them!
Quote by dumps

i had to look after my sisters house for a few days. so i invited these 2 girls round and we got wrecked. then my mum n that found out. step dad was proud. mum wasnt.

Lol!
it dosent interest me bein the head of something, i just wanna be on the ward type thing helpin em, not a surgeon or anything
well see it this way who here would want a guy washing them if they needed to? and i'm sure alot of girls wouldn't be comfortable with a straight guy washing them etc
wat is it with you and washing people, maybe nursings not your type of ype, but if its not dont say why its a bad job
Dr Grinwraith is correct, he should know, he is a Dr afterall....

all jokes aside, yes SOME nurses have to wash people, but it isnt wash meaning get in a shower/bathtub with them, so stop thinking/implying that it is.

Its more along the lines of a quick 'cats lick'...well, most of the time anyway.
Quote by Hakanku
Dr Grinwraith is correct, he should know, he is a Dr afterall....

all jokes aside, yes SOME nurses have to wash people, but it isnt wash meaning get in a shower/bathtub with them, so stop thinking/implying that it is.

Its more along the lines of a quick 'cats lick'...well, most of the time anyway.

i wasn't implying that, i was implying that they had to give bed baths
For **** sake. You guys and your masculinity. It won't seem so gay if you volunteered to be a nurse in Iraq would it?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
For **** sake. You guys and your masculinity. It won't seem so gay if you volunteered to be a nurse in Iraq would it?

seems more gay to me

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
Quote by raise_the_dead
Think about it, you'll probably one of few male nurses at your hospital.

You'll be surrounded by female nurses.

You may be called a fag/sissy/etc., but at least it won't be a sausagefest...

Dude, that is what I'm goin into right now @ UAB. I am taking an anatomy class that I am one of the 3 guys in and there is a total of say about 250 people in there.
When you get your degree to be a nurse, you can always go to grad school and become a nurse anesthesis. They start out at about $105,000 startin out in small hospitals. That doesn't include the $30,000-35,000 you make for bein on call every other weekend. If you're gonna do it, at least make it worth your while, if ya know what I mean.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Quote by Maverick64
Dude, that is what I'm goin into right now @ UAB. I am taking an anatomy class that I am one of the 3 guys in and there is a total of say about 250 people in there.
When you get your degree to be a nurse, you can always go to grad school and become a nurse anesthesis. They start out at about $105,000 startin out in small hospitals. That doesn't include the $30,000-35,000 you make for bein on call every other weekend. If you're gonna do it, at least make it worth your while, if ya know what I mean.

and that shut everybody up

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
i wasn't implying that, i was implying that they had to give bed baths

Okay...then sorry I jumped down your throat...not litrally, but still.
Hospitals need nurses. It's not a bad thing to want to help people. I'd go for it if that's what you want to do.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Page 1 of 2