Anyone know of any Passive High-Output Neck Pickups? Because most neck pickups are generally more moderate output to keep guitars versatile, so i was wondering if anyone knows of any (humbucking) high-output neck pups.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
notice he said passive. aren't EMGs active pickups?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Neck humbuckers have a lower output because the strings vibrate more towards the neck. to get about the same volume from the bridge means that the output from the bridge pickup has to be higher. you could put a bridge humbucker in the neck position but when you switched between the two you'd get a change in volume
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
^What he said...

Your guitar is inherently louder near the neck than at the bridge, so neck pickups are lower output to compensate. What pickup would be good for you depends on what you've got in the bridge, what kind of guitar, what amp you've got and what tone you want.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i'd put a dragon on there. very high output.
<NHBoy> I broke my G-string while fingering a minor
<rycool> ...

Quote by cheames
you appear to have sigged on of my drunken posts
dimarzio x2n check it out on there website. its like there highest output pickups i think
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
^ youre a moron. why would you EVER put something as high output as an x2n in the neck? go away. try something better, like a PAF Pro or even a FRED.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
Becuz it loox teh hxcrzzz!!!!

I like the Breed neck model, but I've heard that the regular Norton can work well as a match for a high output bridge humbucker. Of course, it's all pretty redundant unless you know the rest of the rig.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com