i have an ibanez RG 370dx and i want to play in drop-d and standard. I saw this tremol-no thingy but i read somwhere that it might not fit on certain ibanez trems. have anyone tested this (on an edge III trem)?

my second option is some sort of d-tuna like the EVH one but is there anyone that fits on my trem?
I don't know if a Tremol-no fits your trem, but I don't think a hipshot will fit your trem since Ibanez always advertises that you can't lose your saddles because they're part of the bridge.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
The tremol-no attaches to the back, so if the trem block of the Edge III looks like a regular trem block, it should work.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I think tremol-no's simply replace the middle spring in a strat-style trem. Could you give us a pic of the back of the guitar with the trem cover removed (ie. the trem cavity)? That might help us a little
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Quote by Will_Minus
The tremol-no attaches to the back, so if the trem block of the Edge III looks like a regular trem block, it should work.

Correct Search up there web site and theres a video clip on how to install it I think
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.