Hey guys.

I'm looking for any kind of pedal to help out my amp(MG30) out. I play alot of metal and alot of classic rock. I also play a little bit of blues. Anyway I've come across the EHX metal muff. People have told me that it can do classic rock aswell. Is there a better pedal out there that can do all of that aswell. Are there any different kinds of pedals out there that would make the distortion on my mg sound a little better.

krieg
nothings going to make the distortion on the MG sound better, but yeah the MM can do both pretty well. The only thing is youll have to re-EQ it for each one.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What about the Big Muff Pi?
I always thought that was more classic rockish.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
What about the Big Muff Pi?
I always thought that was more classic rockish.

^ That's what I would recommend too.
looks good to me. I really need a pedal that can help me achieve metallica tones cos my mg cant do that
while in doubt, consult youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ihmAQRT7b_M

Got to love video reviews as you can actually hear what it can do instead of just reading it. Plus it's someone just sitting down playing with it unlike samples you hear where people have figered out the best sounding shit to sell their product