Page 1 of 3
Welcome
Hey due to recent inrest in gaming i have decided to dedicate a thread to this subject so instead of spamming the pit we can discuss gaming in this thread and sort out how to contact each other on the online gaming community.Please abide by the rules.I know anarchy skater was intrested in this idea as well. I have checked with this the mods and it is ok to start and if succesfull may be stickyed so feel free to take part in discussion.You will also be able to create teams from members of UG but these teams will have no official link to UG unless admin or moderators alow such actions.

Rules
1.Discuss only gaming
2.Do not flame anyone for the games they play
3.keep the langauge as clean as possible
4.talk about contacting each other online
5.no spamming
6.if you are not intrested in the thread do not participate
7.have fun
8.enjoy contrasting opinions about games and views on gaming

resources; www.xfire.com Way of contacting people instantly in game
www.gamespy.com Go to lobbies of online games with game spy

Websites/forums of UG users related to gaming; www.realmofgamers.co.nr

Unreal tournement; UG name unreal name
The Hurt Within Machiavellian

Xbox 360 contact info; UG name xbox name
Bullet-Rule M3tal Bassist

Xfire contact info; UG name Xfire name
Sully111 kong3452002
andrew12398 andrew12398
HawkaLuigi HawkaLuigi

Teams; Game Team leader Team name Members
Last edited by sully111 at Jan 7, 2007,
Halo 2 FTW!!!
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
I woke up in a pool of cold sweat today after dreaming about Hyrule. If I don't get the new Zelda soon i'll probably throw myself off a bridge!
Quote by kaptink
I woke up in a pool of cold sweat today after dreaming about Hyrule. If I don't get the new Zelda soon i'll probably throw myself off a bridge!

+1

Emo Game FTW!!!
Anybody know of any PS3 games coming out this month?
Wade in the water, child.
I would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to what I believe to be the best videogame ever created, on any platform, ever:

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Am I the only one who thinks Gears Of War sucks, I mean i'm not a sony or nintendo fanboy either, I own a 360, and nothing else, but I just don't like this game. Anybody else feel the same?
golden eye on n64 is best game possibly ever followed by mario and i believe killzone is coming out with the PS3's launch.
In my personal opion, Veiwtiful Joe is the greatest game of all, no game has ever gotten me so addicted, it's also one of the more original games there is.
Quote by sully111
golden eye on n64 is best game possibly ever followed by mario and i believe killzone is coming out with the PS3's launch.

Nah, that's not even close to being finished.

I got a PS3 for christmas, with Resistance and CoD3, and beat them both, so I just wanna know of games coming out soon.
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by Mcassidy42
In my personal opion, Veiwtiful Joe is the greatest game of all, no game has ever gotten me so addicted, it's also one of the more original games there is.

i have that game and i love it. although i got stuck somewhere, so i stopped playing it for a while....anyone else do that? like leave a game for a while cause you're frustrated with it then come back and beat that part really easily? that seems to happen to me a lot, especially with Final Fantasy games
Quote by fender&gibson
i'm seriously addicted to guitar hero...

yeah, i got a PS2 and GH2 for christmas and i played it non stop for a week. after not being able to beat all the songs on the Hard difficulty, i kinda gave up.

as of lately, i've been playing a lot of Call of Duty 2. mostly the online multiplayer though, and i get owned on a regular basis. damn snipers.
Great Idea for a thread

My favourite games of all time are:

Goldeneye
Super Mario
Mario Allstars
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.
F-Zero X
Crash Bandicoot Series ( mainly 1-3 )
Mortal Kombat
Doom
Tony Hawks
Monkey Island series

There are more, they'll come to me eventually.

-AS-
Ibanez RG2570e Prestige
Fender® American Series Strat
Marshall AVT-50
BOSS GT8
Crafter T-035
Squire Strat
Admira Malaga Classical Guitar
Gould GS200CB
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dimebag Crybaby

Proud member of the Scots of UG Society..
Quote by Aly_Sim
Great Idea for a thread

My favourite games of all time are:

Goldeneye
Super Mario
Mario Allstars
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.
F-Zero X
Crash Bandicoot Series ( mainly 1-3 )
Mortal Kombat
Doom
Tony Hawks
Monkey Island series

There are more, they'll come to me eventually.

-AS-

no, those aren't your favorite games, thats just all you got
Quote by sully111
i am afraid i have never heard of it what console is it on?

It's on Gamecube, it's definatly worth checking out, it's pure gaming, I think I played through it like 26 times, no exaguration, I would get such a thrill out of the harder difficulty levels, you have to be alert as hell. But yes, Guitar Hero is one of my favorite games as well, I can't wait till it comes out for 360 so I can pwn some noobs online!
nice thread.

i'm currently playing:

Final Fantasy XII
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
i've been looking for a thread like this does anyone know when God of war comes out? in Feb sometime but does anyone have the date?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
i've got a gaming forum in the making, will hopefully have it fully up and running in the next week depending on how much homework i get, but all are welcome/asked to join asap!

the url is: www.realmofgamers.co.nr
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by llama_guitarist
i have that game and i love it. although i got stuck somewhere, so i stopped playing it for a while....anyone else do that? like leave a game for a while cause you're frustrated with it then come back and beat that part really easily? that seems to happen to me a lot, especially with Final Fantasy games

all the time
Anybody else ever played Guilty Gear? Or ever heard of it? Its such an awesome game yet hardly anyone knows/plays it! Awesome music to.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Playing Twilight princess, guitar hero 2 and some VC games for the wii. Guitar hero 2 on hard is frickin' impossible.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
I dont play any other game apart from Battelfield 2142. It's intense. I sold all my other games before Christmas and bought BF a few weeks ago. I don't have much time to play games anymore.
The only game I play is Instagib capture the flag in Unreal04, under the name Machiavellian.

But anything 1st person based really...So what wrong with Gears of War?
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by sully111
purplegreenave i have put your forum in my first post the official listings of sites

thanks, hopefully members will flood in!

oh and the earlier you join the better chance you have of being promoted to mod/admin later
edit: if you're active of course
Besides Jawkster and Moggan13, who plays the Battlefield series? I personally like BF2142 for singleplayer and BF2 for playing online.

Someone should make a UG BF clan, it'd be pretty cool. By the way if you wanna play with me sometime on it my Xfire is HawkaLuigi.
Get off my lawn.
Has anyone seen Twilight Princess on the 'Cube? Oh, and my favorite game of all time- Final Fantasy 7(wooo!).
I can't play anymore games now because my xbox 360 broke. But I loved the Splinter Cell series.
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
Quote by Kakashi98
I can't play anymore games now because my xbox 360 broke. But I loved the Splinter Cell series.

are you the same guy who joined my forum?
Quote by Mcassidy42
It's on Gamecube, it's definatly worth checking out, it's pure gaming, I think I played through it like 26 times, no exaguration, I would get such a thrill out of the harder difficulty levels, you have to be alert as hell. But yes, Guitar Hero is one of my favorite games as well, I can't wait till it comes out for 360 so I can pwn some noobs online!

Its out on Ps2 too methinks.
Page 1 of 3