I'm aware these pedals are all different, but they make a similar(ish) sort of sound. A sound that I would like to add to my setup. But I was just wondering which would be best for me?

I play A lot of Muse, but also some red hot chili peppers, queens of the stone age, nirvana and feeder

which would probably be best for me? a phaser, a chorus or a flanger?

I appreciate any help
Get a Marshall Regenerator, it has all of them and they shouldn't be hard to find.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
you would probably use the chorus pedal the most, the phaser and flanger are kind of just ear candy effects.
METALLICA.
well judging your a large muse fan i think that a phase/flange would be a good idea, they sem to use them quite a bit. You can'te really get that swooshing jet-plane type sound (think stockholm syndrom) with a chorus
The Marshall Regenerator seems a good idea, but for a 3 in one it seems a little.....cheap

is it any good?
^ yeah, its great for the price.

I dont know what your budget is...

Chorus; EHX Small clone
Flanger; Boss BF-3, MXR EVH Flanger (****ing expensive, but sounds better than any Digital flanger. Are rawer sound, the digital ones are much smoother IMO)
Phaser; MXR EVH Phase 90 (Again kinda pricey but worth it),
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
Well I don't REALLY have a budget, I mean I currently don't have much money at all but I just want to know what to save for.

Thing is though I'm not DESPERATE for these effects, I mean I'd like them of course, but they wouldnt exactly be my most used pedals.

In which case I suppose the Marshall Regenerator would be a good buy, It has all 3, so I can fiddle around to see which I like most, and from the clips I've seen it sounds good enough.

anyone know if it has a jack for a 9v ac adaptor?
If you are interested the MXR Phase 90 is the Phaser Matt Bellamy has built into most of his guitars and it's really simple (just one knob for speed) so it's very easy to get phase like his. They go for about £50 on eBay I think. I don't know anything about the Marshall pedal though.
Quote by matt bickerton
Well I don't REALLY have a budget, I mean I currently don't have much money at all but I just want to know what to save for.

Thing is though I'm not DESPERATE for these effects, I mean I'd like them of course, but they wouldnt exactly be my most used pedals.

In which case I suppose the Marshall Regenerator would be a good buy, It has all 3, so I can fiddle around to see which I like most, and from the clips I've seen it sounds good enough.

anyone know if it has a jack for a 9v ac adaptor?

They are excellent effects units, I sell them at the shop i work in and they are very adjustable aswell!

It also has a step phaser which is used alot by frusiante.

Yes they do have a 9v plug, its on the top of the unit at the bottom (of that makes sence to you).
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH