My friends and i put together a band about a month ago. And recorded are first cover Wonderwall. A few of my friends at school have said the singing is shit and i dont think he will be that bad when he can use a mic properly. The song isnt perfectly performed but the quality is good.

Please would you comment on the singing.

Also add us to your friends if you llike what you see.

EDIT www.myspace.com/kasanta

sorry bout that
Last edited by mimimimi at Jan 5, 2007,
1 problem. There is no link
they both beat me to it
yah, once you know how to use a mic, I see something in you guys.
The only other problem that I didn't quite here from your own opinion is that ther eis a lot of string squeak. You need to hold down the strings, but your playing on an acoustic, so it seems reasonable.

EDIT: I actually listened to the whole song, not to bad really. Your singing isn't studio recorded obviously, so overall its a good cover.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Last edited by ericgentz at Jan 5, 2007,
link........please, NOW

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
try not to just post first recordings, which is what it sounds like to me......

reason I say this is, me and my old band did that and got quite a bad rep, which is obv what you don't want, hence rerecord with more practice
was it the first time you practiced it? because the singer just doesn't have it...
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
it was recordid part by part and were in a rush cause we were using are friends equipment, any comments on the singing. Also it wasnt the first time he sang it but to be fair we were putting each other off. The bit where the guitar messes up is where i get slapped.
What do you mean by dont have it?
Quote by mimimimi
it was recordid part by part and were in a rush cause we were using are friends equipment, any comments on the singing. Also it wasnt the first time he sang it but to be fair we were putting each other off. The bit where the guitar messes up is where i get slapped.
What do you mean by dont have it?

I mean he doesn't pull the good notes and that it makes the song look like crap, even though the guitar and bass are ok. I think he should listen to the song ( cause it doesn't seem like he did) and practice.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by real_québécois
I mean he doesn't pull the good notes and that it makes the song look like crap, even though the guitar and bass are ok. I think he should listen to the song ( cause it doesn't seem like he did) and practice.

i now he sings better if he does it higher, but he thinks were taking the piss so he wont. he was also a bit pissed.
suppose not but youre never gonna have a band unless you can have a laugh together.
true, but if ur gonna promote urselfves, it shud be with summat u r proud of
He's WAY out of key.
I imagine he's never sung properly before.
Quote by Anorexorcists
I took a dump once and it smelled realy bad and it was like tortue. Or aroma theropy to some.

Quote by B.I.N.
Chord of David, eh?
G Sus, perhaps?

Quote by uncle_jimmy

i fucking blew a guys head up man.
not bad for first recording.
pretty bait vox tho.
hes not startin high enough. but hes got a gd voice
Quote by Kill Me Again
He's WAY out of key.
I imagine he's never sung properly before.

your right
Quote by xDropxDeadx
not bad for first recording.
pretty bait vox tho.
hes not startin high enough. but hes got a gd voice

exactly what i said
whats a bad vox?
Last edited by mimimimi at Jan 6, 2007,
The singer misses so many notes in that song it is unreal. If you guys can't tell how off he is then you should take lessons and practice and then start the band. Sorry that is so harsh but I am just trying to save you some embarrassment. People on this site can be a little to nice sometimes.
yah i agree with everyone else, your singer is way out of key and it doesnt sound like he can pull off the notes he needs to sing properly.
ye fair enough
but i knew that an was askin in ways you think he can inprove.
Last edited by mimimimi at Jan 10, 2007,