Green Wing is a pile of shit, a British comedy is capable of so much more. Shame on Fran from Black Books.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I was disappointed, it didn't really seem to wrap everything up right. Although, I like happy endings (but it wasn't happy enough if he's still gonna die).
I missed it. I got blind after Big Brother. Thankfully The Hoobs got my sight back in the morning. God I love that show.
I love Green Wing, but sadly didn't catch the special.
I disagree Smokey, I think Green Wing is some of Britains finest comedy for years. Not as good as Black Books, but it doesn't have Dylan Moran in it.. so it can't be!
I didn't find it that funny, apart from when Statham realised he'd killed that woman in the newsagents and said 'Oh good crikey I've sat on her to death!' and when they decided to hide the body by pouring cornflakes on it.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
dylan moran... hes just... gorgeous...

i thought it pretty much wrapped it all up... and finally almost admitted that boyce could be gay...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Green Wing is a pile of shit, a British comedy is capable of so much more. Shame on Fran from Black Books.

+1

I really want another thing like black books or the office to come along, also whatever happened to black books?????
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You have a small penis and will never satisfy a woman.
Quote by lordshepp
+1

I really want another thing like black books or the office to come along, also whatever happened to black books?????

dylan moran didnt want to do it any more, it got boring for him, and he wanted to do something different
Aye twas a good old show, I do love Alan Statham and alos when Boyce got shouted at. Gooooooood times.
I almost cried in the bit in the bar as it really depressed me to think what I'd do if I had only a few weeks to live.
Happy? Mac's still going to die
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by Smokey Amp

I don't find it even slightly amusing.
i watched it, the funniest moment had to be:

"sorry, your filling in...*gestures sexy sexy*..."

"DON'T YOU ****ING INTERUPT ME WHILST IM SPEAKING!"

i laughed.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by dumps
i watched it, the funniest moment had to be:

"sorry, your filling in...*gestures sexy sexy*..."

"DON'T YOU ****ING INTERUPT ME WHILST IM SPEAKING!"

i laughed.

It's sad though. Boycie's the best character.
Hey, at least they finished it. It could've dragged on for ages, and that would've sucked. The second series was wearing a bit thin.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
whos better looking, mac or boyce? me and my friends are divided over this... personally i think mac.
Quote by acoustic-fish
whos better looking, mac or boyce? me and my friends are divided over this... personally i think mac.

Boyce, obviously.
I've watched Green Wing quite a few times, I've still never understood why people laugh.

It's a horrible programme, just stupid.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I love the green wing but I missed it damn

best bit has to be where that guy gives that old woman the box and the dictaphones

"open box no.1..... now open box no.2"

she doesnt open it in time

"HA NOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF FLIES BUZZING AROUND YOUR FACE AND IN YOUR NOSTRILS!!!!!"

"send this back please"

i couldnt rememeber how the dialogue went exactly