Just Got Yesterday-it Comes On But The Volume Is Really Low & None Of The Knobs Do Anything (cant Turn The Volume Up, Etc) What The Hell?? Anybody Got An Idea Besides Boxing This Piece Of Shit Up??
palo

DEAN RAZORBACK
EPIPHONE BULLSEYE
JACKSON RHOADS V
DEAN FROM HELL
RANDALL WARHEAD

BLEED BLACK LABEL BROTHER
erm, take it back
now
seriously right this second
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I think the problem was that you bought it!!

but seriously, take it into your local guitar shop
does it still have its warranty?
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Bro...take it back now...BUT DO NOT GET ANOTHER ONE. Get your money back and then come on here.

Give us how much you've got to spend and we'll find you a great amp. That amp is total trash.

Man I feel like I'm saving a life here....
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
lol^
yup, we will lead to your perfect amp
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by bonchie1
Bro...take it back now...BUT DO NOT GET ANOTHER ONE. Get your money back and then come on here.

Give us how much you've got to spend and we'll find you a great amp. That amp is total trash.

Man I feel like I'm saving a life here....

I ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT FOR MY NEPHEW TO LEARN ON & I GOT IT OFF EBAY UNFORTUNATELY SO I CAN'T JUST RUN DOWN THE STREET TO THE GUITAR STORE & TRADE IT IN-DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I MIGHT CHECK ON THIS THING?
palo

DEAN RAZORBACK
EPIPHONE BULLSEYE
JACKSON RHOADS V
DEAN FROM HELL
RANDALL WARHEAD

oops, sori ^what he said, check your guitar controls and all your cables
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by palo30
I ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT FOR MY NEPHEW TO LEARN ON & I GOT IT OFF EBAY UNFORTUNATELY SO I CAN'T JUST RUN DOWN THE STREET TO THE GUITAR STORE & TRADE IT IN-DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I MIGHT CHECK ON THIS THING?

If you bought it on ebay make the seller take it back. If he values his feedback and legal status he will give you your money back.

My guess is he sold it to you already broken or it got damaged in shipping. Since none of the knobs work its probably something with the electronics inside.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by Archeo
hmm...
check on the wires inside if they're disconnected...
speaker cables to... or just take it back to the seller...

YEAH - I'VE GOT SOUND -STUCK AT THE SAME VOLUME, DISTORTION, ETC
palo

DEAN RAZORBACK
EPIPHONE BULLSEYE
JACKSON RHOADS V
DEAN FROM HELL
RANDALL WARHEAD

Box it up and get your nephew a low wattage Micro Cube or something to learn electric guitar with. Get the Micro Cube or Cube 20X since they both have reverb and other built-in effects. The 15 and 15X doesn't have reverb.
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return
Last edited by Yngwie#1 at Jan 5, 2007,
U Shd Take It Back 2 Teh Sellorz D00d

H4RdC0r3 aMp
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Yngwie#1
Box it up and get your nephew a low wattage Micro Cube or something to learn electric guitar with. Get the Micro Cube or Cube 20X since they both have reverb and other built-in effects. The 15 and 15X doesn't have reverb.

YEAH-IVE GOT A MICRO CUBE IT KICKS ASS TO BE SO SMALL & YES I'M GOING TO SEND IT BACK IF IT'S NOT SOMETHING HALFWAY EASY TO FIX
palo

DEAN RAZORBACK
EPIPHONE BULLSEYE
JACKSON RHOADS V
DEAN FROM HELL
RANDALL WARHEAD

Oh your GOD stop talking like that, 'tard. We can see your writing just as well if it was in lower case.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
Oh your GOD stop talking like that, 'tard. We can see your writing just as well if it was in lower case.

EXCUSE ME & STUFF
palo

DEAN RAZORBACK
EPIPHONE BULLSEYE
JACKSON RHOADS V
DEAN FROM HELL
RANDALL WARHEAD

Hmm, I think you need to press that button. (With your finger)
Don't be afraid to care"

I had an MG30DFX, the sound kept cutting out, sometimes the thing wouldn't even turn on. I ended up spending 60 dollars to fix it and sold it for about 190 bucks.
You're much better off getting another, better amp than fixing this one. It'll probably cost more than the value of the amp itself.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator