i wanna build my own guitar, hopefully over the summer.
whats the easiest bridge to work with? (exact one not just hardtail/trem)

also (to avoid multiple threads), what pups would most suit the following music (altogether, so if one or two bands are different, stick with the majority):
RHCP, QOTSA, SOAD, Muse, etc...
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
I would think Tune-O-Matic bridge would be pretty damn easy to work with...
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Tune-O-Matic bridge is what is on a Les Paul Epi/Gibson.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
I Also reccomend the Hipshot Hardtail bridge. Really one of the nicest hardtail bridges out there today. Coming from someone who has built a guitar, know this. If you are going to use a tune o matic bridge, you are going to have to have an angle where the neck and the heel meet. You won't need that with a hardtail, strat bridge, or a recessed floyd rose bridge. You however will need a neck angle with Tune o magic bridges, floyd rose bridges that lay flat on the body and wraparound bridges. The reason I bring this up is it is much easier to build a guitar with a bridge that doesn't require the neck angle unless you have the proper tools, just a heads up.
Quote by purplegreendave
so so i just drill 6 holes for that? (4 mounting + 6 strings)

Yes. Only tricky part is aligning it. But really, thats the tricky part on all bridges.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
Quote by Lynchworm
Coming from someone who has built a guitar, know this. If you are going to use a tune o matic bridge, you are going to have to have an angle where the neck and the heel meet. You won't need that with a hardtail, strat bridge, or a recessed floyd rose bridge. You however will need a neck angle with Tune o magic bridges, floyd rose bridges that lay flat on the body and wraparound bridges. The reason I bring this up is it is much easier to build a guitar with a bridge that doesn't require the neck angle unless you have the proper tools, just a heads up.

+1

And also, with tune-o-matic bridges you need drill the mounting holes which will require bigger (different) drill bits than those for hardtail size screws; and you'll need to properly align both the parts (sure, it barely more trouble than aligning just one part, but still).
I think that the 2 point all in one bridge,like the Badass.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.