And when will we realize
That our hopes are so empty

Baptize your child
While you engage in blasphemy

I guess we’ll just live our lives
With this holy hypocrisy

And our so-called “justice”
Is just a dream.

I liked it. The rhyming flowed and it had obvious rythem. What style are you thinking for it?
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
the music is alreasy finished...
its a kinda song that'd make 15 year old girls go crazy...
imagine a sort of disinterested singin voice ontop of a almost continuous palm muting...
and the part where it goes "and when will we...ectect" there are two chords played twice each (C C C C D D D D) and then (GGGGG D EEEE) and it reapeats....
and then ther'es a hot guitar solo...
i was thinking it would be one of those entering songs for movies that have to do with young kids goin on spring brake and shit...
anyway...it's to the point...and it's one of my favorite songs...thanx for the posivite crit bro('s)...
Yeah it's really good.
Copying, that's why I'm worried about putting my stuff on here. I've got a number of songs I could, but I don't want them getting copied. I know there are some people that wouldn't steal them, but then theres always bound to be someone that spoils it all.
Quote by Foles
Yeah it's really good.
Copying, that's why I'm worried about putting my stuff on here. I've got a number of songs I could, but I don't want them getting copied. I know there are some people that wouldn't steal them, but then theres always bound to be someone that spoils it all.

thanx man...yea exactly....that's what im scared of...in a month or two i'd see on mtv "and here's babla with their new hit just a dreaaam!"....that'd really suck...
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.