I have been researching the Schecter C-1 Classic antique amber and it seems pretty nice here . I play classic rock, blues, and jazz, would you say this is the guitar to get? And I'm looking to spend under $1000.

Thanks for the help
oh

the word 'shred' just made me feel orgasmic.

thats the first thing that ame to my mind
yes go buy one right now. i LOVE mine

and heres some pics from the pics of your gear thread

signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
If you like how it feels and plays, then go for it - it's a great instrument.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
I actually just got mine today after looking and playing it for about a week. I love it
They are VERY nice playing guitars... but do note they are not SDs in its heart, they cheaper ones the company to as an after thought with lesser parts... I have found the pups to be the weak link in the guitar im afraid... the guitar's lovely for the price, but i feel the owners of these guitars are best investing in some nice handwound pickups... The improvement is staggering...

^ The classics do not say duncan designed. They are real duncans. Also, it wasnt until this year that schecter stopped putting all real duncans in their guitars.
amazing guitars great finish i have the transparent amber finish and the vine inlays are amazing it stays in tune extremly well and the duncans sound great
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
Appears i'm wrong then... I apologise... but i have a friend with a 2 year old schecter, and taht has 'ducan designed' pups in... the elite thing he has...

The elites do ave duncan designed but the classic have real duncans
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
One of the best decisions I ever made was purchasing that guitar. Go for it!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
i wouldnt get that guitar, mainly because the JB pup probably isnt best for jazz. way to trebely.

the washburn X50, similar price, has a custom custom and a coil tap, i can do anything with that guitar (except for dive bombs, no trem) and no gawdy inlay (for me, i would easily get lost with that inlay)
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!