Page 1 of 2
Have you ever noticed how friends talk bad about each other when they're not around? I've seen this happen alot, and I was wondering why you would bad mouth someone if they're your friend?
yea one of my good friends is a ****ing **** and everyone hates him. i hate him. seriously though, it is hard as **** to get rid of that boy...
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I don't bad mouth my friends. Hell, I rarely even bad mouth the people I hate. Can't be bothered.
Yes, friends are jerks.

Not true. If you have money all is well
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
yea one of my good friends is a ****ing **** and everyone hates him. i hate him. seriously though, it is hard as **** to get rid of that boy...

If you hate him, how does that make him your friend?
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by monkeyguitar78
I don't bad mouth my friends. Hell, I rarely even bad mouth the people I hate.

Same here.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Nice name. What's up with that?

Err, yeah, friends can be asses, but they can be great too, so it evens out.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
You can get banned for multiple accounts you know...

After Doug made all those multi's and spammed the Pit, I would assume he got an IP ban.

But now I wonder.

EDIT: v At any rate, I think he used casualty02 already.
well just like jesus, he's bound to return
but on topic i do get annoyed with that and i try to do it as minimal as possible and if i do it, there is no venom in it
I think you can be friends with someone even if they might annoy you a bit, or do things that stress you out

SO you bitch to get it out of your system
Why is everyone talking about my name? I just used it cause I like the Casualty's and 01 was taken by someone.
Quote by casualty_02
Why is everyone talking about my name? I just used it cause I like the Casualty's and 01 was taken by someone.

casualty01 was an old Admin, and he got banned for spamming The Pit.

R E G G A E
Quote by RawrDemon
After Doug made all those multi's and spammed the Pit, I would assume he got an IP ban.

But now I wonder.

I think it's more plausible to suggest that another member just created the account as a joke... Maybe the guy is innocent though. I don't know, I'm no Sherlock.
Quote by casualty_02

Yeah. That doesn't sound suspicious at all.

But whatever, it's all good.
Quote by willpulman_172
casualty01 was an old Admin, and he got banned for spamming The Pit.

Oh, well can I use a different name so no one gets mad at me for stealing it?
Quote by casualty_02
Oh, well can I use a different name so no one gets mad at me for stealing it?

PM wahappen about it, he's the main man now. He might change it.

Or ban you because he thinks you're Cas. He's cool like that.
R E G G A E
I think it's just in a person's nature to talk about his friends behind his back. I try not to, but every once in a while I slip up.

By the way, what does it matter if he returned? It's the mod's business if he did, not ours.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by willpulman_172
PM wahappen about it, he's the main man now. He might change it.

Or ban you because he thinks you're Cas. He's cool like that.

That wouldn't be very nice to ban me on my first day. How should I go about getting in touch with whappen?
because no one is perfect, and your friends obviously are going to do things you dont like. so people talk about that stuff with their other friends.
Quote by daytripper75
because no one is perfect, and your friends obviously are going to do things you dont like. so people talk about that stuff with their other friends.

I realize no ones perfect, but can't we just appreciate our friends flaws instead of attacking them?
Quote by casualty_02
That wouldn't be very nice to ban me on my first day. How should I go about getting in touch with whappen?

I'm pretty sure he'll contact you if he has a problem with your name.
Quote by Dobzilla
I'm pretty sure he'll contact you if he has a problem with your name.

Ok, thanks for the help, he sounds like an ok guy.
I never badmouth friends when they're not there. If something annoys me about someone I'll tell them, or simply won't be friends with them any longer. I see no reason to be two-faced.
Quote by casualty_02

Like so.

Good luck.

EDIT: He's banned
R E G G A E
Last edited by willpulman_172 at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by casualty_02

Not just someone he is the Messiah in his true form.

but really funny coinkidink

I dont talk about my friends behind their back period and it annoys me when they do it in front of me about other people
I'll say something bad about a buddy but then i'll say something good or just say "he's cool though" or "he's a great guy"
So he is banned has anyone thought this topic about friends talking about each other might really have been done by the true man himself Cas because we were all talking about him after he got banned.

Is that a possibilty?
Quote by dazzler16
So he is banned has anyone thought this topic about friends talking about each other might really have been done by the true man himself Cas because we were all talking about him after he got banned.

Is that a possibilty?

Nope, sure isn't.
Quote by GiantRaven
Hmm, explain what happened

I assume you're not a multi then

[19:27] <Rankles> not a single IP match with a banned user

meh.
Page 1 of 2