Poll: What brand do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: What brand do you prefer?
Ibanez
31 21%
ESP
20 14%
PRS
12 8%
Taylor
0 0%
Fender
42 29%
Epiphone
7 5%
Gibson
28 19%
Schecter
5 3%
Voters: 145.
Page 1 of 2
ok so i was just wondering what brand of guitar everyone prefers...im an ibanez guy myself...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
i take that back i looked on my guitar section of favorites an i actually prefer PRS...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
i like fenders. really solid stuff. can be used for everything. even opening cans.

second place gibson and epi

third schetcer

least favourite ESP
yah swound so i read from ur esp thread lo0l...
-Douglas Adams
Fender, they just have this primal, original, back to the basics feel about them. They lack the frilly edges and the star treck enterprise feel that comes with ibanez and ESP. Gibson is the same, All they do is demand your respect and attention as a guitarists guitar whereas i said above the likes of Ibanez would be more suited to an adrenaline junkie. BUT thats only what i think as a blues player like so feel free to rape me those of you who dig Dragonforce

=D peace out
Grammar Nazi.
the reason why i like them least, is cause theyre not in my price range. lol. but i dont like the ay they look..im more into the respected classical guitar looks...i dont liek guitars u can cut limbs with.
Fender. I like their way of thought in designing.

I'm a practical person, and they are very practically designed guitars. Everythign is thought out in their construction. They are the easiest guitars to build, but also the most funcional.

Second place is a tie between Jackson and Schecter. And maybe also Gretsch.

Quote by kerrang
BUT thats only what i think as a blues player like so feel free to rape me those of you who dig Dragonforce

I dig blues AND DragonForce. Who do I have to rape around here?
i would have to say im not a big fender fan, because while i am into a bit of blues i am a metalhead, therefore i have to like schecter and esp and such over fender. however prs guitars are beautiful and play perfect, i can wait to get the money to buy one!
-Douglas Adams
I've always trusted high end Ibanez's, but I REALLY want a high end PRS. Possibly a singlecut with a trem.
Dickless.
Fenders [and Suhr, but it's way out of my price range XD], than Ibanez, than Gibson.
strat player forever.
wow surprised bout fender being top,i didnt think they got alota praise around here. i gota say they play alot like ibanezes, but ibanez guitars look cooler thats y i got 1
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
whats the finish on ur ibanez
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
i take that back i looked on my guitar section of favorites an i actually prefer PRS...

your gonna pick a guitar that you dont even own? lol
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Schecter and Gibson

*drools*

Then probably Jackson after that
hug your local pug dealer!
sorry for not puttign jackson on there guys, i just put 8 as the poll number and was too lazy to change it...lo0l
-Douglas Adams
fender.
gibsons are too much of a dream. too expensive for me, without a job...
gibson necks are too thick for me
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Jackson definetely
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
uhh ide chooce jackson ... although fender are nice ... your poll lacks options
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by red star
your gonna pick a guitar that you dont even own? lol

I love Ibanez, and the only experience I have with them is from trying them out at stores. My parents refuse to get me a new guitar, yet my dad spents shitloads of money on all the latest gadgets for himself. Before you tell me to get a job, my parents won't let me.

By the way, the only guitar I own (besides my unplayable acoustic) is a cheap-as-hell, falling-apart-at-the-seams Epiphone G-310.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jan 5, 2007,
ahh dont u just love parents ~sarcasm~
-Douglas Adams
My hands are small so I go with Ibanez. They also have new colors this year too
1.Gibson/Epiphone
2.Fender
3.Dean
4.Jackson
5.Ibanez
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
I cant decide over Gibson and Fender. They are just both classic and great at each style. I voted Gibson however.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I just got an Ibanez Artcore, and I gotta say, I'm in love with it. So Ibanez. Fender at a close second. Gibsons are nice, but their prices are unbelievable.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.

Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.

Raoul Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Fender will always be my company. Fender+Boss+Vox=HEAVEN.

Second is Epi.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Page 1 of 2