I have a Gibson SG Standard. I personally hate the green keys. They work great, but they're ugly as heck with the red guitar. What kind of tuning keys are there that will swap with no modifications that are all chrome? Grover or Schaller would be nice, but reccomend anything that doesn't suck. Thanks!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Yeah, I like gorver best, but I don't know if they'll swap right on without mods.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
If you do switch tuning keys, can I buy your old ones? It would make a good birthday present for my father and his Les Paul DC.

Check Stew-Mac, they usually have everything, then you can try looking for a site that will undersell the same product.(Stew-Mac is usually kinda expensive for just 1 set of anything.)

Edit: http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/Guitar,_solid_peghead_tuners/Gotoh_Vintage-style_Oval_Knob_Tuners.html

Like those?
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Quote by Sid McCall
I have a Gibson SG Standard. I personally hate the green keys. They work great, but they're ugly as heck with the red guitar. What kind of tuning keys are there that will swap with no modifications that are all chrome? Grover or Schaller would be nice, but reccomend anything that doesn't suck. Thanks!

I am looking for a set of green keys to put on my Epi, do you want to part with them?
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
Well, now we're making progress. Those gotohs would fit, but I"m not really a fan of the oval shape. I'll look around a bit more on that website and see if they ahve anything I like. My green keys aren't exactly brand new, the guitar was made in 01 or 03, I forget which. This is kinda strange to admit, but I have an oral fixation with the low E key, and tend to chewbon it lightly when I'm sitting at the computer and not playing(this is something fairly common with many people actually). There are no noticeable scratches or dents or anything, unless you hold it under a really bright light, it's lightly worn. Nothing major. What do those things go for, price-wise, these days?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass