Hey

I was looken at buying the LTD EC-400 AT. Its like 750 canadian at the music store near where i live. Anyways the other day i saw the Richwood les paul black beuty and i fell in love with it. thing is its half the guitar that the LTD is and the LTD is in the price range i want and the Rickwood is barely better than the guitar i have now. Does anyone have anything to say about these two guitars or does anyone know any other good les paul knock offs in that ebony style

thanks
look for a more expensive rickwood then. or do they just do cheapies?
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
if your looking for a good els paul knock off go with a dillion...i got one and its amazing...750 $ well spent IMO
i got the DL 625 i dont believe they make them anymore...having to do with a lwasuit from gibson or sumthing
but take a look at some of the other models
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
the EC400 AT is actually one of the closest copies ive ever played to a real gibson, it almost has the sound, and for $600 its not really a wallet breaker
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
^ the finishes are so boring though...they should do something with a quilt maple top, and matching headstock. thatd be so sweet...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
they are plain i agree, but if they did do something lavish it would be at the price range of the 1000 series
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
i recommend the ec400 for you man. we have one at our school so ive played with it quite a bit, and for the money its a solid guitar.

and about the richwood, you just answered yourself: you said its hardly better than your current guitar. not much idea in buying a guitar thats not even better than your current guitar.

unless, ofcourse if the new guitar is totally different than your current guitar but evidently it isnt. still id get the ltd