http://www.gibson.com/Products/GibsonElectric/Gibson%20Electric%20Guitars/LesPaul/Classics/Les%20Paul%20Classic%20Antique/

http://www.gibson.com/Products/GibsonElectric/Gibson%20Electric%20Guitars/LesPaul/Classics/Les%20Paul%20Classic%20Custom/

So what do you guys think of these new guitars from gibson?

I personally love em both, except for maybe the yellowish binding on the custom classic. But still, they both look gorgous.

So whats the difference between the standard and the classic antique? They look to be the same guitar except for minor details and the pickup type...

What do y'all think?
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
The Antique ones are gorgeous! I've played a load of the old Classics too, not bad guitars.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by sashki
They're the same as a Classic, but with a different finish. Gibson love doing that, for some reason.

Different pickups, flamed maple top... The only think separating the regular classic and the standard were the facts that the standard had flamed maple top and different pickups. So its not the same with a different finish.

Its more of a standard with different pickups.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
I love the classics, and those new ones are beautiful.
Love both, but I really want the custom.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
whats the price on the classic custom?
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Quote by Adio_stack
whats the price on the classic custom?

Alot to a hell of alot.

I'm guessing $2k and up.