Quote by casualty_02
I bet they give a hell of a blowjob.

i don't know whether to hate you for stealing cas' name, or applaud you for having the balls to do so.
I will fuc
Quote by casualty_02
I bet they give a hell of a blowjob.

Cas has been resurected and to saint jimmy that was hilarious

EDIT: imagine if one of them had a wet dream...
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
its two people, one controal each side of the body.

Im not so sure about that, I think the head on the left controls the body and the other head has to tell the other head what to do.... I think.
Quote by JDawg
Im not so sure about that, I think the head on the left controls the body and the other head has to tell the other head what to do.... I think.

it usually doesnt work like that, though only one of them might have conscious control of breathing and things like that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Dude, one could cheat on the person next to them while the other wrote the answers. WEVE CREATED A MONSTER!

OMG! And they could take two hits of a pipe at once! They'd reach new levels of high!
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Quote by Xinlitik
Dude, one could cheat on the person next to them while the other wrote the answers. WEVE CREATED A MONSTER!

OMG! And they could take two hits of a pipe at once! They'd reach new levels of high!

How could they take two hits off A pipe?
Why couldn't she be born with four boobs instead?
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by JDawg
Im so confused about this... Which head controls the body? How are they graded? as one person? They have 2 names... Would they need two drivers lisence?

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/010507/media.php?media=twoheads.wmv

I thought it was going to be a baby chicken when I read the thread title.
is she, or they, left or right handed?? i would feel useless if i were the side that didnt have they dominate hand
i saw something like that at i-am-bored.com its really weird huh? but its crazy how normal their lives seem.
Id tap it.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
wow...
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Fuck that's strange. I've never seen anything like that before.

god i hate my computer......can someone post a picture?
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
I can't imagine how odd it would be to have another living person attached to me like that.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3