And she’s playing in double time
Workin’ so hard on bad advice, in the back of a car, over yellow lines
And you’re rollin over in the middle of the night
You’re a hitchhiker baby
You got no face and you got no name
So you’re rollin home

Times not fooled by footprints on the shoulder,
So you cant stay young and you wont get any older
Don’t you know you’re a lost soul who’s free to roam?
Could walk but you’d rather roll

You’re a hitchhiker baby
So you’re rollin home

The radio’s blowing out a static lullaby that always seems to grow
When you’re singing it to yourself
Keep playing tricks on the fools, you know them, but they never know you
Anyone could tell when their being used
You’re a hitchhiker baby
So you’re rollin home
pretty cool i think. kind of bleak feel to it (not in a bad way). kind of reminds me of the meatpuppets but probly because im not used to whatever style you planned this for. i could picture go well with music tho anyway, altho a few parts seemed to get a bit off on the flow, i think it should work with at most a little tweaking anyway. nothing really stands out that much to me as being amazing or whatever but it doesnt get cliche or boring really either, and theres really not much technically wrong so id say its pretty good.
if you could look at my new one in my sig thatd be cool. thanks
This seems pretty well written I'm just not so much a fan of the whole hitchhiker idea. What style are you going for musically? Just wondering...it seems like anywhere from country to the goo goo dolls. I really like these two lines...

"Times not fooled by footprints on the shoulder,
So you cant stay young and you wont get any older"

I don't like the way you say "you got no." anything like that just annoys me...like using the word ain't or something. I guess it works with this though since you have that sort of country vibe going on. It seems like it could turn into a good song though. Thanks for the crit.
Hey anOnyMouSanle, I understand your dilemma with the country style grammer, but this was intended to be a folkish style rock song, and saying "you got" rather than "you have" makes some difference, but i will experiment with both since it really doesnt change the feel of the song too much! Thank you for the crits!