Global Warming, Orwellian Society, or my girlfriend.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
why i'm not asleep
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
I used to think about the people I wanted to fuck, now I don't think of anything which makes it even harder to fall asleep. I usually just have fantasies where I'm a superhero
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Robbie n strat
Always death. I'm terrified of dying and it dominates my thoughts. I try to think of other things.

That happens to me alot, but then I get all scared and have to go downstairs and talk to someone.
I always like to imagine i am rich, spy, famous guitarist, actor, athlete. stuff liek that.
My girlfriend/what i wanna do with my life/how ****ed i am
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Different things everytime...sometimes music sometimes games..nice chicks...the list goes on
Quote by metaldud536
No no. You just don't see alot of these kinds or threads here.

Oh, thank you very much.
lyrics and tunes for my bands songs that are either unfinished or in the making but i ALWAYS FORGET them in the morning which sucks cause they are really good

EDIT: to guy above about video games i always think of such good ideas like no has made a WWI game really or not that i've heard of and WWI was some of the most scariest shit ever it would be really cool to see how its done like constant shelling and charging and stuff it would make millions but owell
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by BassistGal
My love.. or why the hell is the wall staring at me..

It probally wonders the same thing.
Sometimes i fantasize about my friends being eaten by giant squirrels.
Quote by sg255

Quote by GD_GC

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
the girl i broke up with, 2 months ago =[
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Toms' anominous
Sometimes i fantasize about my friends being eaten by giant squirrels.

I've had a dream about it last night
Does anyone think about purple rhino's in marshmallow over coats, jumping from cloud to cloud without a care in the world?
Quote by casualty_02
Does anyone think about purple rhino's in marshmallow over coats, jumping from cloud to cloud without a care in the world?

Hmm, more of a skip than a jump for me.
Quote by Robbie n strat
Hmm, more of a skip than a jump for me.

Well that explains that. What do you do to calm you down if you get worked up about thinkng of dying?
Quote by Robbie n strat
Always death. I'm terrified of dying and it dominates my thoughts. I try to think of other things.

Why? What are your beliefs of the after life, or do you not believe there is one?
Quote by casualty_02
Well that explains that. What do you do to calm you down if you get worked up about thinkng of dying?

Fantasize about your friends being eaten by squirrels or become christian (a true one not someone who thinks they are cos their parents are).
Quote by sg255

Quote by GD_GC

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by casualty_02

I read until I'm completely exhausted and just fall to sleep thinking about whatever book it is I was reading.

Quote by Archaon
Why? What are your beliefs of the after life, or do you not believe there is one?

I don't have any concrete beliefs, but I'm inclined to believe that being dead is like how it was before you were born; simply nothingness. I can't bring myself to believe in any religion (what makes a god more or less likely to exist than any other?) I don't want to cease to exist. I want to continue to be for eternity.
Quote by Toms' anominous
Fantasize about your friends being eaten by squirrels or become christian (a true one not someone who thinks they are cos their parents are).

Well I'm a Buddist Jew, so I guess that's out of the question, and I fantasize about being eating by giant squirrels, not my friends, I'm not sick.
I usually just think of random stuff. Sometimes I just be listening to music and I come up with a killer riff and then I ****ing forget about it in the morning.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
The other night I couldn't sleep so I tried to give myself pins and needles. I ended up falling asleep.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
mm i think too much..about human suffering, about what drives people to do certain things...i figured so called sin controls and eventually destroys most all of us...look at hollywood! What drives them?
I usually either think about the music i'm listening to, a girl i know, or playing a guitar. Sometimes though its really random stuff such as "purple rhino's in marshmallow over coats, jumping from cloud to cloud without a care in the world"
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.