are these pedals any different apart from in looks:

I know that the blue one is older, but thats all. Im thinking of getting one, they are both on ebay, so thats why im wondering if one is better than the other, etc
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Last edited by serbusfish at Jan 5, 2007,
They're EQ pedals, you adjust the specific frequencies of the sound to your liking.

Wahs make your guitar go ... "Wah" by using an expression pedal to control (basically) a tone pot in the pedal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah yeah i know, my bad, i had wah on my mind and wasnt thinking when I made the title. I have ordered an amp, still waiting for it to arrive

EDIT: changed it now. so, are these two pedals any different?
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
I think they're the same thing. Dunlop probably just decided that they preferred black paint.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
get the black one because you can step on the button to turn it on. unlike the blue one.
Quote by The_G_String
get the black one because you can step on the button to turn it on. unlike the blue one.

Haha...

How did I miss that?!?!

Yeah, that's the difference and you should get it then.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
You shouldn't get an EQ straight away, get your amp first, fiddle around with the EQ settings on that and see if you get any good tones.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
ive been recommended by 2 people to get the 6 band, they both have the amp im getting, also one of them said I should get a bbe sonic maximiser too
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator