I just downloaded WMP 11, and I have an iPod with all my songs on it. I know there's a feature on WMP 11 that does it, but when I plug my iPod in it doesn't detect it. Is it cause one's by Microsoft and the other by Apple, and if I can work... can someone tell me how.

Thanks.
Get a real mp3 player?

No, sorry, I don't know... I'll leave the thread now

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
itunes > mediaplayer

'nuff said
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
My iTunes is on the computer in the study, and I use the computer in my room. I have a Pentium 2 with a max of like 6gig memory... I have just over 200mb left in both hard drives, so I can't have iTunes on this computer. I already have Windows Media player, and I'm not gonna continue to plug my iPod in and listen like that, it drains the battery. I gtg now so I won't anwser for a bit.

thanks..
Quote by Thornography
I have a Pentium 2 with a max of like 6gig memory

time for a new computer

EDIT : Damnit i broke the quote i suck
Last edited by Joboffal at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by Thornography
I just downloaded WMP 11,

When you knew it would be hard to work you iPod with it?

Quote by Thornography
I have just over 200mb left in both hard drives, so I can't have iTunes on this computer.

Can you not just delete it?
so why not get rid of media player and add in itunes? or clean out your hard drives im sure there might be some stuff you dont need. 6 gigs, man thats not alot at all. if i were you i would just get rid of media player.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat