Amazing... just got an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, what a great guitar, i got it on september and i change strings same day, them i tune on standart and it's now January and it stills on tune (amazing right?)
Quote by TooLateForRoses
"My anus is bleeding uncontrollably, what should I do?

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I have a Fender DVD and theres a tour of the Factory in California that makes American Strats. All of the employees were mexican. So American Strats are also Mexican Strats.
^burrrrrrnnnnnnn!!!

That or it could be that he actually knows how (and takes the time to) stretch his strings properly. Well and then doesn't allow it to be exposed to different temperatures and moistures because those will pitch off the tune as well.

So basically if he stretched the strings, kept the room carefully climate controlled, left it there, and then plays with no vibrato what-so-ever (and gental picking) then it stayed in tune.

My Tele stays in tune as long and the temperature and moisture levels stay constant, if they're changing then look out, because so's the tuning.
Quote by pierce34celtic
Maybe it's in tune because he's never played it, just a thought.

i tuned one of my guitars with realitivly new strings(stretched in, so sould be able to hold tune) and i didnt play it for a day and the tuning was screwed
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
hey, i play like 4 hour at day, or i shoudn't post this shit man... it stills freak me out...
Quote by TooLateForRoses
"My anus is bleeding uncontrollably, what should I do?

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I have a Fender DVD and theres a tour of the Factory in California that makes American Strats. All of the employees were mexican. So American Strats are also Mexican Strats.
Quote by Z3r0M4nc3r
Amazing... just got an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, what a great guitar, i got it on september and i change strings same day, them i tune on standart and it's now January and it stills on tune (amazing right?)

Well, you should see my guitar, it is always in tune even when played for long periods of time. You can read reviews about it and I guarantee that most of the reviews you read will say that the guitar is always in tune.
you're an idiot. axe = guitar. noob

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Quote by Z3r0M4nc3r
hey, i play like 4 hour at day, or i shoudn't post this shit man... it stills freak me out...

That's it? 4 hours!!

~stepco