Well, I was on Wiki today, just screwing around, and I typed in "Emo", just to see what would pop up (I was terribly bored), and I found all sorts of stuff.

Emo, Ontario, Canada
Emo Raceway in Ontario
Emo Oil (haha I laughed so hard)
Villa Emo- 16th century European villa

I just thought it was hilarious that all of these things are called "Emo" and they were made a LONG time before emo existed.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Can the oil cut itself?

Punk:

* Punk Magazine, a 1970s United States punk fanzine.
* Donny the Punk, a United States prison reform activist.
* Punk (fireworks), a utensil for lighting fireworks.
* CM Punk, a professional wrestler.
* Punk, a robot in the Mega Man Classic video game series.
* Punk, a Shakespearean term for prostitute.
* Punk, a term used in United States prison culture, meaning someone who acts passively, particularly as the passive partner in anal intercourse.

* Punk, an aggressive and violent young criminal.
* "Punk", a single from Ferry Corsten's album Right of Way.
* A bully

Oh man...
And UI found it a conincidence because they're called "Emo", and now there's a trend called emo, and it's merely a coincidence that these companies are called "Emo", not because they're ACTUALLY part of the emo trend.

Quote by fondeedoodle
yeh ive seen some emo oil trucks.

It says it's a pretty big company in Ireland (seeing as you're from there). They supply tons of kinds of oil to police stations and such.

I just wonder how much mail they got about being emo though.

Saxo-Walrus

thats because "emo" doesnt exist, just the poor, poor children that think it does like the ones that make "emo" threads, and then post sentances about "cutting" in an "emo" thread, drop it, your not funny, get a life, emo is nothing, peace to all
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Quote by raisinbran
Can the oil cut itself?

worst joke ever. Ever!
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
Quote by silvertone420
thats because "emo" doesnt exist, just the poor, poor children that think it does like the ones that make "emo" threads, and then post sentances about "cutting" in an "emo" thread, drop it, your not funny, get a life, emo is nothing, peace to all

liven up, did your dog run away today or something?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin
Quote by fondeedoodle
yeh ive seen some emo oil trucks.

mainly based here. I know a few workers.

The whole seond coming of Cas thing is a wierd coincidence with the fact some kid did the cas thing a while ago with the poop.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
For ****s sake! emo is short for emotional. As in, emotional rock or whatever they call it. I'm not too hot on that.

EMOS DID NOT INVENT EMOTIONS! PEOPLE WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE EMOTIONS BEFORE THE EXISTENCE OF EMO MUSIC!

in these cases emo is short for emotion, as in, EMOTIONS, not emotional rock music. grow up all of you.

....somebody noticed my sig

and yeh, I've seen the Emo oil before, my friend actually got some of their pens from somewhere which I thought was funny
Lmao, me and a friend looked that up on wiki today too and saw emo oil. We proceeded to laugh very heavily and everyone crowded around us.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
For ****s sake! emo is short for emotional. As in, emotional rock or whatever they call it. I'm not too hot on that.

EMOS DID NOT INVENT EMOTIONS! PEOPLE WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE EMOTIONS BEFORE THE EXISTENCE OF EMO MUSIC!

in these cases emo is short for emotion, as in, EMOTIONS, not emotional rock music. grow up all of you.

Uh.... I wasn't bashing emos, and I wasn't making an emo thread, it was just a weird coincidence I found...hence the title....chill....o_O

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by raisinbran
Can the oil cut itself?

Punk:

* Punk Magazine, a 1970s United States punk fanzine.
* Donny the Punk, a United States prison reform activist.
* Punk (fireworks), a utensil for lighting fireworks.
* CM Punk, a professional wrestler.
* Punk, a robot in the Mega Man Classic video game series.
* Punk, a Shakespearean term for prostitute.
* Punk, a term used in United States prison culture, meaning someone who acts passively, particularly as the passive partner in anal intercourse.

* Punk, an aggressive and violent young criminal.
* "Punk", a single from Ferry Corsten's album Right of Way.
* A bully

Oh man...

the shakespere one is the best
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Leet is a written language/culture evolved for communication over the Internet.
Leet may also refer to:

Court leet, a type of court common in the Middle Ages
Leet Township, Pennsylvania
Leet, a creature in the MMORPG Anarchy Online
The year 1337.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by Home_EG
I totally love cok.

pffft. november 06' er.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE

Ug Irish Clan - Pog mo Thoin