hey, im gonna buy a dunlop classic crybaby, and want to mod it, ive read about changing the inductor, i was thinking either a dunlop red fasel, or a halo one. i was wandering what the advantages of each are, also i heard about changing a 33k resistor to a 68k resistor, are there any other resistor changes ? and what would they do to the sound, also what about changing capacitors? what will that do to the sound ?!? oh and i heard changing the switch to a 3dpdt(?!?) is better, i have no idea about that and any other changes to the switch ...

so any help would be greatly appreciated
while you're at it, I highly reccomend putting in an LED. I can't stand not knowing if it's on or off without turning on my rig and finding out.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
There's already a thread specifically about modding wahs, that should contain everything you need to know, if not you can ask a question in there
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
thats a damn sweet idea :P im gonna do that aswell, oha nd i forgot to say, is changing the switch beneficial and is it difficult to do ?!?

oh and a soldering iron and vacuum shant be a problem, ive got a frind who works with them and is getting me them
Quote by robmarsden01
There's already a thread specifically about modding wahs, that should contain everything you need to know, if not you can ask a question in there

yeah i tried in there, havnt got a response to my last post though lol, so i though id try out the main bit lol
I think you didn't get any responses because the answers to your questions are all over that thread, and all over the net. Just search around and do some research, and all your qestions will be answered.
Hai UG!
kk will do, ive read a fair bit about it all on the wah thread, but i wasnt too sure about all the details lol
erowid has your answers