Ok, I'm slowly but surely building up a pedal collection, and I am very perfectionist about it, only choosing the ones perfect for me.
I play Rock and Funk, Sometimes the heavier stuff such as RATM.

Ive already got a DS-1 distortion + Big Muff USA, so i dont really want distortion, I'm happy with those for now.

Also I have a crybaby wah which i LOVE, although i may buy the zakk wylde wah which i tried in a shop and adored. But I dont need it now!

So I'm Looking through GAK.co.uk, and I have about £70 to spend, at the very, very most im prepared to spend £100.

Has Anyone got any suggestions for pedals? Anything they like in particular, and recommend to me in that price range? If so, please say, and cheers in advance!

Im liking the look of the EHX holy grail, and the Tube Zipper isnt too bad, even if its out of my price range. Any Comments?
Hey, just to help you out. Try play the vox wah's too mang, I've heard em' in action and they have a real wide tone.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
if you want the perfect one, you should go play them, thats the only way to find out how they sound.

and what kinds of pedals are you looking for? modulation, delay, ?
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Quote by Jinskee
Hey, just to help you out. Try play the vox wah's too mang, I've heard em' in action and they have a real wide tone.

cool, thanks for the advice, When I get around to buying a new wah, I want to try out a vox, ive heard such good things about them.
Quote by ark
if you want the perfect one, you should go play them, thats the only way to find out how they sound.

and what kinds of pedals are you looking for? modulation, delay, ?

Im not looking for any type pedal in particular, I just want to know what people like from their experience of playing them.
delay pedals are always fun to play with, the line 6 DL-4 is awesome, you can record and loop you guitar too, delay and loopers are wicked fun.

also, i found this Bass Synthesizer pedal. its a synth pedal for bass guitars, by BOSS>.i think tis discountiniued now, but when i was at the studio recording with my band, we got one from our engineer and we pluged it into my guitar and it made soem wicked analogue synth noises! those were awesome cool,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Marshall Regenerators make some wicked awesome sounds...

Try a reverse delay with your wah, that is awesome!
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH