Ok I have Windows XP on an HP Pavilion a1330n and I have a dial-up connection(AOL) thats pretty decent for dial-up. I try to create an account and shit but the Itunes store gives me a message that says "Network Connection Timed Out". I already flushed my DNS cache, I dont have McCaffee or Norton or any of that shit, and I have the latest version of Itunes. Plus the "support" on apple.com isnt really worth a shit. HELP PLEASE!
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
thanks bro
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
hey! 06er, go fuck yourself. I don't believe I asked if windows was better than Mac, because I already know the answer is Mac. Unfortunately, not all of us can afford Mac's. So again, kindly go fuck yourself.
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

Quote by happytimeharry
jesus ****ing christ, I am already totally aware that upgrades are available but like I thought I said before my family cannot afford Mac and they certainly cannot afford broadband. I do not make these kinds of choices in my household because if I wouldnt even be making this thread/post because Id already have the goddamn technology that youve so pompously recommended to me as though I dont know the ****ing things exist. So, for one last time. I KNOW THAT A BETTER CONNECTION AND A MAC WOULD BE BEST FOR OPTIMAL USE OF ITUNES/IPOD AND OTHER APPLE PRODUCTS AND I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO REMIND ME. so **** off
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

Quote by happytimeharry
thanks for the link ill check it out but I still maintain that you should be ass raped by a fully loaded 12 gauge.
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

Quote by happytimeharry
This is a connection problem, not an iTunes problem, so talk to your ISP if you're going to complain.
Going to apple tech support for this is like calling DOT to fix your car.