there is only the power tab and or guitar pro on this site i need one with just text plz
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
omg..... i LOVE that song!!! but ive got power tab....
why dont you get power tab? its free....
oh where do u get it for free and i have dial up so yeah... so u like COB ? add me

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Children of Bodom appear to be more popular than I thought.

Never really got what's so great about "If You Want Peace ... Prepare For War". I'm more of an "Angels Don't Kill", "Bodom Beach Terror", "Bed of Razors" etc person myself.

Meh just my opinion. Alexi is a sick guitar player.
R E G G A E
lol ummm im requesting it b'cuz there is only the power tab on this site and i dont have power tab or those programs i wanna see text version and my fav song is living dead beat cos i havent heard their older stuff yet.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

yea thats wat i meant lol

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell