ok i a noice reducer an its right between my wah and od pedal on my board, and i get no noice whne im just using my od pedal or just using a mild dist. on my amp but when i switch them both on for boost i get a loud hum out of my speaker and i was wondering would putting my noice reducer at the end on my board or plug it into my amp's effects loop minimize the hum
ok i have my noice reducer right between my wah and overdrive pedal on my board, and i get no noice when im just using my od pedal or just using a mild dist. on my amp but when i switch them both on for boost i get a loud hum out of my speaker and i was wondering would putting my noice reducer at the end on my board or pluging it into my amp's effects loop would minimize the hum
Quote by philipisabeast
spell that right so we can understand what your saying?

and u cant read what he said...hmmm
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
and i think it would work if u put it before ur amp and after all ur pedals... but i'm not sure i'v never used one.. have a play around with it u'll find out where it all goes.
Quote by musical donkey
youre supposed to put it at the end of your effects chain. that will help. If your pre-amp ismaking noise then you can put it in your loop, but hats only a stop gap measure untill you can get your amp looked at.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
dont do that unless youre amp is making noise, but you do it just like youd run any other pedal into your loop. But really running it as the last thing in the effects chain is the best way togo..

Last.fm
what do i plug into what on the noice reducer, input, output, send, return, input and output both just muted the amp
send > input
return > ouput
Quote by musical donkey
yeah putting a noise reducer in the effects loop usually isnt that great, just stick it in yur effects chain as the last pedal and youll be fine.

Last.fm
sometimes i think it works a lil too well in the effects loop..lol
Quote by musical donkey