ok so for christmas i got a fender 50's strat. I ordered Daphne blue, ive always thought it looked a but faded (it looks exactly like surf green, i think it is) what should i do? go to the shop and explain?
You think you got the wrong colour well just go back and explain if they don't think your reason is good enough then complain but is the colour tht bad?
wel its nice but i mean i definately ordered daphne blue, so isnt that the colour i should get? - it was alot of money to spend, then finding out its the wrong colour.
So, if I understand what you're saying, you wanted it in Daphne Blue, but got it in something that looks like Surf Green?

If so, go back to the shop and get it in Daphne Blue instead. Cause, like you said, it is quite a bit of money to spend.
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

when you order stuff, it sometimes does that. thats why i like to go to the shop and buy it at the shop. just go and explain to them. they should let you trade it out.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Same thing you do when McDonalds gives you the Big Mac with onions on it...just take it back and say "this isn't what I ordered"...not a big deal....but post a pic while you have it out
My stuff...

Ibanez RG1570
Ibanez GSA60
Vox AD30VT
Quote by Yoder
Same thing you do when McDonalds gives you the Big Mac with onions on it...just take it back and say "this isn't what I ordered"...not a big deal....but post a pic while you have it out

and at mcdonalds, the customer is always right. my bro used to work there, and if a customer came back and said that their fries were cold, even if they are half gone, they have to give them another fries. So they will let you trade.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser

and at mcdonalds, the customer is always right. my bro used to work there, and if a customer came back and said that their fries were cold, even if they are half gone, they have to give them another fries. So they will let you trade.

Lol, McDonalds rip you off, so its only fair to do the same to them. Haha, j/k. I don't know if they rip you off or not, I just made that up. I dont like McDonalds except their chocolate milkshake. Maybe when I get a milkshake, drink like 3/4ths of it then say, "I don't like the way this taste. There's not enough ice cream" haha
Quote by justin_fraser

Haha, yea, so just give them the Fender pickups back, say it's too white and they've spoiled the guitar.
IF it was made in the 50's its ok, its natraul n looks vintage like this,mine is made in 1995 but is lake pacid blue
Quote by FenderStRaT RS
IF it was made in the 50's its ok, its natraul n looks vintage like this,mine is made in 1995 but is lake pacid blue

Here's a pic.............

Does yours looks like that?
If you ordered it from a shop near you, you should know what you're buying, if you got it online you're forgiven.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by FenderStRaT RS
Here's a pic.............

Does yours looks like that?

That looks like daphne blue! Surf green is a lot more green.
http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/50s-fender-strat.jpg

Yours looks like blue, could be just the picture though
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
from that pic it definitely isnt surf green, it probably just looks different from the picture you saw whne you ordere4d it, because that happens sometimes.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Guys, seriously, read ALL the posts, FULLY, before you reply.

That picture is NOT of the guy's new guitar. That picture was posted by a different dude asking the original poster if his guitar looks like the one in the picture.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
^jesus christ.....

*jumps off cliff*
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack