cause I come with riffs and they get forgotten. I need something kind of simple just to record stuff.
Then I saw this, and was wowed.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--BOSMICROBR
I saw ^that^ in a GW magazine ad and it looks perfect and has all the features I want and then some, but its a little upwards of $200.

Can you guys share your experiences with recording instruments? If this little thing is good or if you'd suggest something better for just starting recording stuff?

ed- should this go in riffs and recordings forum instead??
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Last edited by thefoldarsoldar at Jan 5, 2007,
I own one and it's pretty easy to use and its small enough to put in your pocket if your going anywhere. It runs off 2 AA batteries but you can connect it to an adapter which isn't included. All you have to do to record is press the record button the press play, easy as that. You can also put songs on it and you can slow them down with out changing to pitch. There is a shit load more you can do so I suggest you get it.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh god i gotta sig that shit
its pretty good, but if you anly want something for sketching out ideas, then you might just want to get a fostex multitrack tape recorder. What features do you need?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I just need something so I can put down some riffs and play em back.
multi track recorder i guess.)
that BOSS thing has alot more features though, maybe thatll be an upgrade....

so is there a specific fostex multi track recorder thats really good?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.