title is self explanatory. all help is much appreciated.

cheers,

INH
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
It will but when i bought my hardcase for my SG, the guy brought up an LP case and another said that an LP case on an SG would be hard on the neck joint, the SG case had a bit of a padding thing right where the neck joint/strap button is for extra support, i dunno, maybe there isnt much difference
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

this is just a guess but I think it would. But i don't think it would b very good because of all the exess space in the case.
it may have to do until i get enough money for a case, but it wont stay in the case all the time. it'd be sitting on a stand when its not in use so that'd be ok. it'd only be for transport but at the moment im not taking my guitars anywhere major. i was thinkig it would fit because its basically the LP shape with a few bits cut out here and there. well yes its a bit more technical than that but you get my point. anyway im off to bed so i shall check this post tommorow morning. night all.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
no idea, but if u want to know, why dont u try it out?... if u reall want it to fit, then either shave half of your guitar off and it will fit, or cut giant whole in the side of the case so you can make sur eit fits... :-)
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
well, according to gibson.com the sg comes with the samew case, at least they look the same
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
hmm i see. well it does depends on where i purchase the guitar. my budget at the moment is about £215 ($410 approx.) from what ive found the gothic sg is $300 (£155) in most places so if i purchase it like that it would work out better.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues