Page 1 of 6
Hey, i got high off of pot for the first time during christmas vacation, and i did it 4 times. The first time was great, the best 3-4 hours of my whole life. I was in chicago playing a guns n' roses concert, and i was axl rose, and there were thousands of people. And everyone around me were midgets. And i was watching x-files on tv even though there was no tv in the whole room haha. I had no control over myself and kept laughing the whole time.

The second time wasn't as good, and i didn't get as high. I was still hallucinating a fair bit though.

The third time was even worse than the second time, still good though.

The fourth time sucked balls. I didn't hallucinate at all, and i almost didn't laugh at all, and it was very boring. I got higher than any of the other times, and took 5-6 huge hits, but still i didn't hallucinate, and didn't have a good time.

I've developed a rule that i'm only smoking when im at vacations in other countries, but i still wanna know why the fourth time sucked so bad???
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Well done. Have a Blue Peter Badge. Get an education and stick with it. Quit with the drugs you loser
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Jan 5, 2007,
cuz ur brains cells were already dead, nothing left to please you.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
ive never hallucinated off pot, think youself lucky. if you trip that easily off weed try some salvia.
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
i think you got laced bro....sucks to be you in 20 years. seriously this was the worst decision you've ever made you should quit now while you can....i wish everyday that i never started.
if at first you dont succeed....FAILURE MUST BE YOUR STYLE
Quote by tard on tour
ive never hallucinated off pot, think youself lucky. if you trip that easily off weed try some salvia.

man if he tries salvia he'll die instantly...
sounds too me like you took a hit of acid, not weed! so stop making shiit up! you won't trip from smoking weed, and if you think you have in the past, take a hit of acid to see what a real trip is!
Dude, you can hallucinate off weed, but you have to smoke a hell of a lot, like probably an ounce, which would cost £120 where I live.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
you apparently smoked a PCP/LSD/shroom coctail of some sort because weed doesnt make you hallucinate. you probably fell asleep (weed does that) and were dreaming all of it.
ya, you weren't supposed to hallucinate, and the next couple times sucked cause you were expecting them to be so good, you gotta relax. and quit telling people cause its lame.
Weed isn't a hallunigenic? But how come everyone of those i smoked with said they hallucinated when they got high? Unless they were lying, but i don't think so. It wasn't placebo effect though, im pretty sure of that. I kept telling myself i wasn't even high at all, even though i was smiling like an iidiot the whole time and couldn't stop myself.

Edit: What the **** does it mean that i got laced? You think they put something else in it the first time??? But i hallucinated the second time as well, and that stuff was clean!!
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Yeah, if it made you hallucinate, you must have had weed that was laced with something. Or it hit you really hard.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
yeah, were u smoking weed?
Last edited by srv_king at Jan 5, 2007,
you probly smoked like 20x salvia and you and your friends got ripped off cause you didn't know what you were doing
Maybe you didnt smoke at all and you're just an idiot?
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
oh and PS - no amount of drugs can make you imagine axl rose actually playing a show.
weed does make you halucinate

but it takes a shitload of weed
and it wouldnt **** you up that bad

ummmmmm...

if you think that 4 or 5 hits is a lot, then there is no way that you halucinated that first time

ACID
or
LYING
But everyone i smoked with the first time were people i trust. It was my best friend, his best friend whom is also a good friend of mine, and their best friend and his girlfriend.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
that would be impossible it it was just regular weed. at the most you would hear some noises..maybe

sounds more like you had a daydream while you were high.
Your friends are idiots too then.
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
dude...bottom line: if you hallucinated you did not smoke weed. youre probably just a tweak.
Quote by guitaristdave
Dude, you can hallucinate off weed, but you have to smoke a hell of a lot, like probably an ounce, which would cost £120 where I live.

yeah but you'd whitey before you had it all anyway :P
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
lol this is so fake
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
yeah you passed out intermittenly and were dreaming it. I guarantee it. and i bet they laughed at you drooling on yourself lol
Quote by Guitar-freak
Weed isn't a hallunigenic? But how come everyone of those i smoked with said they hallucinated when they got high? Unless they were lying, but i don't think so. It wasn't placebo effect though, im pretty sure of that. I kept telling myself i wasn't even high at all, even though i was smiling like an iidiot the whole time and couldn't stop myself.

Edit: What the **** does it mean that i got laced? You think they put something else in it the first time??? But i hallucinated the second time as well, and that stuff was clean!!

Bra if you've only smoked 4x you're not going to know the difference between absolute shit and white widow, you wouldn't know what's clean and not. I have never hallucinated when smoking and the only people I do know that have hallucinated while smoking straight weed were in 7th grade (that was a long time ago).

To actually answer your question: no, weed is not a hallucinogenic. Shit like Salvia, LSD, shrooms, etc. go into that category.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
i toke a lot.... i toke a whole lot... and never have i hallucinated... you either had something else that your friends thought was weed but was really salvia, or your a moron
quit smoking now before you start stealing, lying, and cheating to get high - your teeth will rot and fall out - you'll lose 50lbs - and all your brain cells will be gone... oh wait that's crack, carry on.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
I've never hallucinated either, the first time I got paranoid about tigers or something coming out of the woods and attacking the other people I was with (so for some reason I went into the woods), but I never actually SAW the tigers or anything like that.
Hmm, i think maybe it was like that guy said, me having a day dream while being high then. I don't really know whats hallucinating, coz i've never experienced it appearantly, but i thought that was it. I guess it was just a daydream then. Lets hope it was just a daydream...
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
If one more person says that it is laced with acid im gonna shoot them in the face. LSD lasts for much longer than 3-5 hours. The chances that it was laced with something are very slim. Why would someone give him a drug that cost way more than what he was originaly buying. Use your ****ing brain. You probably just had some good weed the first few times and a lower tolerance. You got pretty lucky on those first few. If you want to trip again for about the same length of time try morning glories.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by guitaristdave

noone can smoke a whole ounce by themselves at one time the most i've done was an 1/8th of an ounce and that was over the course of a day and i got really sick and around here depending on who you know an ounce will run you between $300-$400.....but that's chronic i don't know about regs
Quote by phatsack
quit smoking now before you start stealing, lying, and cheating to get high - your teeth will rot and fall out - you'll lose 50lbs - and all your brain cells will be gone... oh wait that's crack, carry on.

hahaahha

you CAN hallucinate off weed, if you smoke a shitload, like I said

but it wont be anything like how you described.

I have hallucinated once. I know for a fact that it was weed. I smoked a LOT