yeah. i just restrang my guitar and something felt very off when i was playing. Turns out i mixed up my b and e string. any suggestions on how to fix this without opening a new pack? lol thanks.
Ibanez RGA 121
Ibanez RG3EX1
Some sort of Marshall Stack
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Little POD thing

Plagued Paradise
take em out?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
pull them out... but it's a pain to get them back in
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
you should feel retarded for asking this question
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
take them both off. then restring them. itll be a pain, but if you dont wanna buy new ones.....
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Ya just take them out. Good job on that one though.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Ouch it's on a trem guitar. Either just deal with it or change it out.
take them both off. then restring them. itll be a pain, but if you dont wanna buy new ones.....

pull them out... but it's a pain to get them back in

Has it came to the point where taking out two strings and restringing them have become a pain? I don't understand what's so bad about restringing a guitar. I think some of you people are pathetic excuses of life.
Quote by cman138
Has it came to the point where taking out two strings and restringing them have become a pain? I don't understand what's so bad about restringing a guitar. I think some of you people are pathetic excuses of life.

But if you check his sig, it seems they are both guitars with double locking trems. Just a lot of hassle really.
actually this guitar doesnt have a trem, but you have to put the strings in through the back of the guitar, so if i take the strings off they'll be all curly and nearly impossible to push through. so cman i think you need to chill out a little bit.
Ibanez RGA 121
Ibanez RG3EX1
Some sort of Marshall Stack
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Little POD thing

Plagued Paradise
without opening a new pack......

.....clearly there's absolutely nothing else you can do except restringing it back the correct way or use the old strings back....

or if you're good enough, just normally tune it and play the B and e string in that position...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by cman138

has it come to you the fact that he has double locking trems on his guitar, and whether if it was the first one or second one, it will still be a damn pain to change strings on that?

^ at madpickin

Wow, I can do that
Buy new strings. Its a cheap lesson. Some of my lessons haven't come so cheap.
10 packs of strings is like 25$ .. :/
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
10 packs of strings is like 25$ .. :/

Where I live, one pack is like 4 - 10 pounds. Don't know the USD equivalent, but it's a hell of a lot more.
R E G G A E
Quote by cman138

acually pulling them out is the easy part.. but ****ing around with the tip of ur string all twisted and going no where u want it to... yeh it's a pain
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by willpulman_172

Where I live, one pack is like 4 - 10 pounds. Don't know the USD equivalent, but it's a hell of a lot more.

Yeah strings are about 5 pounds, if I remember correctly, for a single set in Belfast as well. But if you go on eBay you can get a 10-pack a LOT cheaper (sorry though, I lied about 25$, it's a little more than that)

10 sets D'Addario EXL110 Nickel Electric Guitar Strings Buy It Now $29.99 (price) $4.19 (delivery)

Way better than buying from your local shop - that's like 18 or so GBP for us UK people.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
If you don't want curly strings, just straight them out!
As a guitar player you should have enough strengh in your fingers to do that..
All I need is a Jazzmaster, a Fender amp and a delay pedal.
Postrocker for life

Help other people!
it is a pain gettin curled up strings back in but its not that hard
just spend 10 minutes straightening them out with ur fingers or between two peices of card or something
and then try and push them in really quickly
and use tweezers to pull um when u get threw to the bridge
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.