http://www.addictinggames.com/hellofsandfallinggame.html

I'm not sure what exactly the point is and it doesn't even make sense, but I'm addicted to it.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Haha hell yes, I've actually spent hours on this in spite of how simple and boring it is. Then I went back to Tetris.
OMG ya i played it off of some japenise site thou
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
AAAARRGH!! F*UCK, I'm addicted too

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
Best. Game. Ever.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
heh, I played that for a couple days, then never touched it again. Some people get really into it though; I've seen online competitions for who can build the most efficient salt water making device, and people come up with some crazy stuff. My cousin (who initially showed me the game) said that someone built a nuclear reactor on it, but I think I might have to see that for myself...

Has anyone ever heard of The Game Of Life? Not the board game, it's this computer program that is supposed to mathematically simulate population growth (although it's just fun to watch, too). I bring it up because I showed a version of it that I made in my programming class to my cousin, and he said it reminded him of falling sand, which is how the whole thing first came up.